Introducing aRasa-iOS: A Rasa Chatbot Client for iOS

I am thrilled to announce the release of aRasa, a chatbot client specifically designed for iOS devices. aRasa enables seamless communication with Rasa chatbots using SocketIO, allowing users to engage in interactive conversations with their Rasa-powered chatbot directly from their iOS devices.

Key Features:

• Real-time chat interaction with Rasa chatbots.
  • User-friendly interface for smooth conversation flow.
  • Support for quick replies and buttons.
  • Text-to-speech functionality for an enhanced user experience.
  • Customizable settings.

In addition to SocketIO, I am excited to share that aRasa will soon support REST APIs, expanding its compatibility with various Rasa deployment options. This means you will have the flexibility to connect to your Rasa chatbot regardless of the backend implementation.

aRasa is just the beginning of an exciting journey, and I have many more features planned for future releases. Stay tuned for upcoming updates, including enhanced customization options, rich media support, and advanced conversation management capabilities.

You can download aRasa from the App Store here and start enjoying the seamless communication with your Rasa chatbot. The app is available for free, making it accessible to all users who want to stay connected while on the move.

The app code will be uploaded to GitHub soon. Stay tuned for updates and announcements.

I would like to extend my sincere gratitude to the Rasa community for their support and inspiration throughout the development process. Your valuable feedback and contributions have been instrumental in shaping aRasa.

Best regards, Ayman Hamed

2 Likes

The app now has REST API connection support.

2 Likes