Intent Classified as the Text I Send?

For some reason in Rasa X it seems that my intents are being classified as the text I’m sending, not the intents I have in my domain. For example, I have an intent greeting, but for some reason when I send it the text “hey!” it classifies the intent as “hey!” It doesn’t do this in my local computer but when I deploy it to Docker on a server it does this. This was not happening before, any idea what could be going on? Here are my logs:

Relevant part of nlu.md: image

Relevant part of domain.yml: image

Hey @basil-chatha, can you share your model config, i.e. config.yml?

@ricwo I found that the issue went away when I removed conveRTTokenizer and conveRTFeaturizer in the following:

# Configuration for Rasa NLU.
# https://rasa.com/docs/rasa/nlu/components/
language: en
pipeline:
  - name: SpacyNLP
  - name: ConveRTTokenizer
  - name: ConveRTFeaturizer
  - name: RegexFeaturizer
  - name: LexicalSyntacticFeaturizer
  - name: CountVectorsFeaturizer
    analyzer: "char_wb"
    min_ngram: 1
    max_ngram: 4 

I replaced them with 'WhitespaceFeaturizer` to get the following:

# Configuration for Rasa NLU.
# https://rasa.com/docs/rasa/nlu/components/
language: en
pipeline:
  - name: SpacyNLP
  - name: WhitespaceTokenizer
  - name: RegexFeaturizer
  - name: LexicalSyntacticFeaturizer
    analyzer: "char_wb"
    min_ngram: 1
    max_ngram: 4

I was using Rasax version 0.28.4 earlier and switched to 0.32.2 so that may have something to do with it?

@ricwo One other error I’m now getting however is that in my FormAction it says there is no event name active_loop. I thought that active_loop was part of rasa v2, so I don’t know why I’m getting that.

what version of Rasa did you train this on / are you running the assistant with?

what does the intent classification look like when after you remove ConverRT? Can you share the output object as you did in your first post?

@ricwo I’m using rasa version 1.10.10 and rasa x version 0.32.2 Here’s a more detailed look at my log file for the active_loop issue. It seems that there is a new event for forms called active_loop that isn’t recognized by the version of rasa I am using

rasa-production_1  | 2020-10-04 01:05:37 DEBUG    rasa.nlu.selectors.response_selector  - Adding following selector key to message property: default
rasa-production_1  | 2020-10-04 01:05:37 DEBUG    rasa.core.processor  - Received user message 'need a house' with intent '{'name': 'inform', 'confidence': 0.9481670260429382}' and entities '[]'
rasa-production_1  | 2020-10-04 01:05:37 DEBUG    rasa.core.processor  - Logged UserUtterance - tracker now has 7 events.
rasa-production_1  | 2020-10-04 01:05:37 DEBUG    rasa.core.policies.memoization  - Current tracker state [{'intent_inform': 1.0, 'prev_action_listen': 1.0}]
rasa-production_1  | 2020-10-04 01:05:37 DEBUG    rasa.core.policies.memoization  - There is a memorised next action 'my_form'
rasa-production_1  | 2020-10-04 01:05:37 DEBUG    rasa.core.policies.form_policy  - There is no active form
rasa-production_1  | 2020-10-04 01:05:37 INFO     root  - return all zero probabilities, nothing to do 
rasa-production_1  | 2020-10-04 01:05:37 DEBUG    rasa.core.policies.ensemble  - Predicted next action using policy_0_MemoizationPolicy
rasa-production_1  | 2020-10-04 01:05:37 DEBUG    rasa.core.processor  - Predicted next action 'my_form' with confidence 1.00.
rasa-production_1  | 2020-10-04 01:05:37 DEBUG    rasa.core.actions.action  - Calling action endpoint to run action 'my_form'.
rasa-production_1  | 2020-10-04 01:05:37 ERROR    rasa.core.processor  - Encountered an exception while running action 'my_form'. Bot will continue, but the actions events are lost. Please check the logs of your action server for more information.
rasa-production_1  | 2020-10-04 01:05:37 DEBUG    rasa.core.processor  - Unknown event name 'active_loop'.
rasa-production_1  | Traceback (most recent call last):
rasa-production_1  |   File "/opt/venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/rasa/core/processor.py", line 650, in _run_action
rasa-production_1  |     events = await action.run(output_channel, nlg, tracker, self.domain)
rasa-production_1  |   File "/opt/venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/rasa/core/actions/action.py", line 562, in run
rasa-production_1  |     evts = events.deserialise_events(events_json)
rasa-production_1  |   File "/opt/venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/rasa/core/events/__init__.py", line 39, in deserialise_events
rasa-production_1  |     event = Event.from_parameters(e)
rasa-production_1  |   File "/opt/venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/rasa/core/events/__init__.py", line 142, in from_parameters
rasa-production_1  |     event_class: Optional[Type[Event]] = Event.resolve_by_type(event_name, default)
rasa-production_1  |   File "/opt/venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/rasa/core/events/__init__.py", line 195, in resolve_by_type
rasa-production_1  |     raise ValueError(f"Unknown event name '{type_name}'.")
rasa-production_1  | ValueError: Unknown event name 'active_loop'.
rasa-production_1  | 2020-10-04 01:05:37 DEBUG    rasa.core.processor  - Action 'find_property_form' ended with events '[]'.