My config file is as follows: pipeline:
- name: “nlp_spacy” model: “en_core_web_lg”
- name: “tokenizer_spacy”
- name: “intent_entity_featurizer_regex”
- name: “intent_featurizer_spacy”
- name: “ner_crf”
- name: “ner_synonyms”
- name: “intent_featurizer_count_vectors”
- name: “intent_classifier_tensorflow_embedding”
I have 13 different intents with 10 or more examples for each.
One of the intent is greet with examples like hi,hello,hey etc but when a user types “who am i”, instead of showing out of scope message the bot is predicting greet intent and i have no idea why.
Examples inside greet intent are hey,hi,hello, hi there etc type only which has no relation with “who am i” question.
Can you please help me out in why it is predicting wrong intent and how can i figure out how it is actually predicting intents so that i could improve it.