Installing Rasa-plus using Docker image

I am attempting to get Rasa-plus running on a Docker container. After pulling the image, and running the container I do see the expected directory structure built. Instead I get the following list of warnings on my console: my Command: *docker run -v ./:/app *

•        -e RASA_PRO_LICENSE=${RASA_PRO_LICENSE} \*

•        europe-west3-docker.pkg.dev/rasa-releases/rasa-plus/rasa-plus \*

•        init --template tutorial*

Console log: /opt/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/rasa/core/tracker_store.py:1044: MovedIn20Warning: Deprecated API features detected! These feature(s) are not compatible with SQLAlchemy 2.0. To prevent incompatible upgrades prior to updating applications, ensure requirements files are pinned to “sqlalchemy<2.0”. Set environment variable SQLALCHEMY_WARN_20=1 to show all deprecation warnings. Set environment variable SQLALCHEMY_SILENCE_UBER_WARNING=1 to silence this message. (Background on SQLAlchemy 2.0 at: Error Messages — SQLAlchemy 2.0 Documentation) Base: DeclarativeMeta = declarative_base() /build/rasa_plus/telemetry.py:12: DeprecationWarning: pkg_resources is deprecated as an API. See Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources - setuptools 69.1.0.post20240212 documentation import pkg_resources /opt/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pkg_resources/init.py:2871: DeprecationWarning: Deprecated call to pkg_resources.declare_namespace('google'). Implementing implicit namespace packages (as specified in PEP 420) is preferred to pkg_resources.declare_namespace. See Keywords - setuptools 69.1.0.post20240212 documentation declare_namespace(pkg) /opt/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pkg_resources/init.py:2871: DeprecationWarning: Deprecated call to pkg_resources.declare_namespace('google.logging'). Implementing implicit namespace packages (as specified in PEP 420) is preferred to pkg_resources.declare_namespace. See Keywords - setuptools 69.1.0.post20240212 documentation declare_namespace(pkg) /opt/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pkg_resources/init.py:2871: DeprecationWarning: Deprecated call to pkg_resources.declare_namespace('mpl_toolkits'). Implementing implicit namespace packages (as specified in PEP 420) is preferred to pkg_resources.declare_namespace. See Keywords - setuptools 69.1.0.post20240212 documentation declare_namespace(pkg) /opt/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pkg_resources/init.py:2871: DeprecationWarning: Deprecated call to pkg_resources.declare_namespace('ruamel'). Implementing implicit namespace packages (as specified in PEP 420) is preferred to pkg_resources.declare_namespace. See Keywords - setuptools 69.1.0.post20240212 documentation declare_namespace(pkg) /opt/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pkg_resources/init.py:2871: DeprecationWarning: Deprecated call to pkg_resources.declare_namespace('ruamel.yaml'). Implementing implicit namespace packages (as specified in PEP 420) is preferred to pkg_resources.declare_namespace. See Keywords - setuptools 69.1.0.post20240212 documentation declare_namespace(pkg)

Can you confirm if using the Docker image is recommended?

@cicio123 There might be an issue with the image with the latest tag. Try running it using a tag specifying a 3.7.x version. I am using version 3.7.7 in the example below. I ran the following and it worked as expected:

docker run --rm -it -v ./:/app -e RASA_PRO_LICENSE=${RASA_PRO_LICENSE} europe-west3-docker.pkg.dev/rasa-releases/rasa-plus/rasa-plus:3.7.7 init --template tutorial

@l2nguyen thank you for the suggestion. The docker built with rasa release 3.7.7 is working as expected.

1 Like