Hi @sanjay1983, I checked ur faq.json file, what I know is there’s no method through which you can integrate the data which you have shown. What I can suggest is that you can write a script which can convert your data in rasa format
JiteshGaikwad
(Jitesh Gaikwad)
4
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Training data generation for FAQs answering bot | 4 | 3051 | January 11, 2021 | |
| Training with existing data | 4 | 1275 | January 20, 2022 | |
| Can Rasa load a normal text file and construct its training data itself | 2 | 2447 | June 16, 2021 | |
| Create a new intent classification | 3 | 555 | February 12, 2020 | |
| NLU Inbox / Training from custom frontend | 0 | 279 | June 21, 2022 |