Yes I do!
here is my nlu file, thank you for your reply :
version: “2.0”
nlu:
#A)Here the list of intents that would be used for Greetings function:
#1) Welcoming without time:
- intent: greet
examples: |
- hey
- hello
- hi
- hello there
- hey there
- let’s go
- just going to say hi
- heya
- hello hi
- howdy
- greetings
- hi there
- long time no see
- I greet you
- hello again
- good day
#2) welcoming in the morning
- intent: morning
examples: |
- good morning
- moin
- morning
- GM
- gm
- goodmorning
- monin;
- have a good morning
- Have a great morning
- Have an awesome morning
- Wishing you a good morning
- Wishing you a grat morning
- good morning
- good morning to you
- hello good morning
- have a nice morning
- have a great morning
- morning
- good morning there
- top of the morning to you
- a good morning
- good morning to you
- hi good morning
- and a good morning to you
- good morning too
#3) welcoming in the afternoon
- intent: evening
examples: |
- good evening
- goodevening
- have a good evening
- Have a great evening
- Have an awesome evening
- Wishing you a good evening
- Wishing you a grat evening
- GE
- ge
- evening
#4) welcoming in the afternoon
- intent: afternoon
examples: |
- good afternoon
- goodafternoon
- good after-noon
- good after noon
- have a good afternoon
- Have a great afternoon
- Have an awesome afternoon
- Wishing you a splendid afternoon
- Wishing you a good afternoon
- gan
- gafn
- GAN
- GAFN
#5) Goodbye:
- intent: goodbye
examples: |
- okay see you later
- hope to see you later
- bye for now
- till next time
- I must go
- bye
- goodbye
- see you
- see you soon
- bye-bye
- bye bye good night
- good bye
- bye bye see you
- bye bye see you soon
- bye bye take care
- I said bye
- never mind bye
- now bye
- that’s all goodbye
- that’s it goodbye
- leave me alone
- go to bed
- goodbye for now
- talk to you later
- you can go now
- get lost
- goodbye see you later
- alright bye
- see ya
- thanks bye bye
- okay bye
- okay thank you bye
- see you tomorrow
- ok bye
#6) goodnight:
- intent: goodnight
examples: |
- sweet dreams
- good night
- have a good night
- good night to you
- thank you good night
- bye good night
- good night bye
- bye good night
- good good night
- good night for now
- goodnight
- night
- thanks goodnight
- good night see you tomorrow
- alright goodnight
- good tonight
- okay have a good night
- night
- have a good night
- gn
- GN
- nighty
#7) nice to meet you:
- intent: nice_to_meet
examples: |
- nice to meet you
- it was nice meeting you
- it was very nice to meet you
- good to know each other
- glad to meet you
- nice meeting you
- nice to meet you too
- pleased to meet you
- pleasure to meet you
- pleasure to meet you too
- good to see you
#8) nice to meet you:
- intent: nice_to_talk
examples: |
- it’s been so nice to talk to you
- it’s been a pleasure talking to you
- nice to talk to you
- it’s nice to talk to you
- nice talking to you
- it is nice talking to you
- how nice it is to talk to you
#9) see you again:
- intent: see_again
examples: |
- I’d like to see you again
- I hope to see you again
- would be nice to see you again
- that’d be great to see you again
- I’d be happy to see you again
- I’ll miss you
- can I see you again
- c you again
- c ya again
- c u again
- cu again
- cya again
#10) thanks:
- intent: thanking
examples: |
- you helped a lot thank you
- appreciate your help
- cheers
- thank you
- thanks
- thanks a lot
- terrific thank you
- great thank you
- thanks so much
- thank you so much
- thanks for your help
- thank you for your help
- nice thank you
- I appreciate it
- I thank you
- thank you that will be all
- thanks buddy
- thanks love
- thank you my friend
- well thanks
- very good thank you
- good thanks
- thanks again
- thank you again
- all thank you
- alright thank you
- alright thanks
- no thank you that’s all
- perfect thank you
- so nice of you
- well thank you
- well thanks
- thnx
- thank you
- thanx
#11) welcoming_thanks
- intent: welcome_thanks
examples: |
- that’s my pleasure
- my pleasure
- anytime
- welcome
- you’re welcome
- sure welcome
- welcome here
- you’re so welcome
- anything you want
- welcome
#12) well_done:
- intent: well_done
examples: |
- good job
- great job
- way to go
- well done
- nice work
- great work
- amazing work
- bravo
- good work
#here the list of intents that could be used with AnwerQuestion:
#1) Asking About Doing with dpecifying the user name:
- intent: askingAboutDoingWithName
examples: |
- I am Ahmad, how are you?
- I am Sara, how are you doing?
- I am Maryam, how are you fegiteling?
- I’m Abdullah, how’s everything?
- I’m Sultan, how have you been?
- I’m Bushra, how is your morning so far?
- I’m Marwah, how are you getting on?
- I’m Mohammed, how’s your day going?
- I’m John, how are you?
- I’m Sema, is everything all right?
- I’m Rayan, how are you doing?
- I’m Manar, how are the things going?
- I’m Maher, are you alright?
- I’m Eman, are you okay?
- I’m Ehsan, how are you feeling?
- I’m Sema, how are you going?
- I’m Khalid, is everything okay?
- I’m Ahmed, how are you today?
- I’m Norah, how do you do?
- I’m Mona, how do you feel?
- I’m Hoda, how have you been?
- I’m Huda, how is it?
- I’m Ali, how is it going?
- I’m Adam, how is your day?
- I’m Nida, how is your day going?
- I’m Nesreen, how is your evening?
- I’m Mustafa, how was your day?
- I’m Jamal, are you having a good day?
- I’m Asia, hope your day is going well?
- I’m Talal, hope you re having a pleasant evening?
- I’m Entisar, how’s life?
- I’m Ameen, I’m fine and you?
- I’m Zainab, how is your life?
- I’m Marwah, how has your day been?
- I’m Wejdan, how is your morning going?
- I’m Amjad, how has your day been going?
- I’m Nooran, how about you?
- I’m Joud, how is your day being?
- I’m Ahd, how is your day going on?
- I’m Hassan, how your day is going?
- I’m Hussain, what was your day like?
- I’m Naief, what about your day?
- I’m Nawaf, how’s your day?
- I’m Daniah, how are you doing this morning?
- I’m Alhanoof, how is your day going?
#2) Asking About Doing with specifying the user name:
- intent: askingAboutDoingWithOutName
examples: |
- how are you?
- how are you doing?
- how are you feeling?
- how’s everything?
- how have you been?
- how is your morning so far
- how are you getting on
- how’s your day going
- is everything all right
- how are you doing
- how are the things going
- are you alright
- are you okay
- how are you feeling
- how are you going
- is everything okay
- how are you today
- how do you do
- how do you feel
- how have you been
- how is it
- how is it going
- how is your day
- how is your day going
- how is your evening
- how was your day
- are you having a good day
- hope your day is going well
- hope you re having a pleasant evening
- how’s life
- I’m fine and you
- how is your life
- how has your day been
- how is your morning going
- how has your day been going
- how about you
- how is your day being
- how is your day going on
- how your day is going
- what was your day like
- what about your day
- how’s your day
- how are you doing this morning
- how is your day going
#3) waiting
- intent: waiting
examples: |
- wait a second
- could you wait
- wait please
- hold on
- wait
- oh wait
- wait hold on
- don’t rush
- just a second
- just a minute
- wait for a moment please
#4) sorry:
- intent: sorry
examples: |
- excuse me
- apologise
- I apologize
- sorry
- I’m sorry
- I am so sorry
- my apologies
- apologies
- apologies to me
- apology
- excuse
- I beg your pardon
- pardon
- I said sorry
- I am really sorry
- forgive me
- sorry about that
- sorry about this
- really sorry
- very sorry
- ok sorry
- I want to say sorry
- alright I’m sorry
- okay I’m sorry
#6) dont care: #- intent: dont_care
examples: |
- I don’t care
- I shouldn’t care about this
#- whatever
#- I do not care
#- I don't care at all
#- not caring
#- not care at all
#- don't care at all
#- not caring at all
#7) user waiting:
- intent: user_waiting
examples: |
- I’m waiting
- still waiting
- I’ll wait
- I can’t wait anymore
- how long do I have to wait
#here the list of intents that could be used with Flight Search:
1) a general intent for search flight:
- intent: flight_search_intent
examples: |
- I want to travel
- I want a travel ticket
- I want a flight ticket
- find a flight for me please
- find a flight for me, please
- Can you please find a flight ticket for me?
- I want to book a flight ticket
- I want to book a ticket
- Can you please find a flight for me?
- I want to book a flight asap
- I want to book a flight
- I am looking for a flight
- find a flight for me
- I wanna to travel
- I need a trip
2) flight_search_intent_with_daeparture_and_destenation_cities_and_departure_date:
- intent: flight_search_intent_with_daeparture_and_destenation_cities_and_departure_date
examples: |
- I am looking for a flight from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”} to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”} Tomorrow.
- I want to book a flight from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”} to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”} on 14/05/2022.
- I want to book a flight from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”} to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”} on 30/1/2021.
- Can you please find a flight for me from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”} to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”} on 3-4-2020.
- Book a flight from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”} to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”} Today.
- Book a flight from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”} to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”} on January,21st,2020.
- find a flight for me from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”} to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”} on January,21st,2020.
- I want to fly from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”} to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”} on 17th January 2021.
- I wanna trp from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”} to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”} on 17th January 2021.
- I need a flight from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”} to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”} Tomorrow.
3) flight_search_intent_with_daeparture_and_destenation_cities_only
- intent: flight_search_intent_with_daeparture_and_destenation_cities_only
examples: |
- I am looking for a flight from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”} to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
- I want to book a flight from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”} to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
- I want to book a flight from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”} to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
- Can you please find a flight for me from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”} to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
- Book a flight from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”} to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
- Book a flight from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”} to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
- find a flight for me from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”} to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
- I want to fly from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”} to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
- I wanna to fly from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”} to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
- I need a trip from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”} to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
4) flight_search_with_destenation_only:
- intent: flight_search_with_destenation_only
examples: |
- I want to book a flight ticket to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
- Can you please find a flight ticket for me to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}?.
- find a flight for me to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}, please.
- find a flight for me to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”} please.
- would you please help me to find a flight to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}?.
- I want a flight to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
- I want a ticket to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
- I want to travel to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
- I want a flight ticket for [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
- I want a travel ticket for [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
- I am looking for a flight to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
- I want to book a flight for [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
- I want to book a flight to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”} asap.
- Can you please find a flight for me to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
- I want to book a ticket to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
- Book a flight for [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
- find a flight for [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
- I wanna book a flight ticket to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
- I need a trip ticket to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
- find a flight for [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
- find a flight to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
- find me a flight to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
- book a flight for [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
5) flight_search_with_departure_only:
- intent: flight_search_with_departure_only
examples: |
- I want to book a flight ticket from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”}.
- Can you please find a flight ticket for me from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”}?.
- find a flight for me from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”}, please.
- find a flight for me from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”} please.
- would you please help me to find a flight from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”}?.
- I want a flight from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”}.
- I want a ticket from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”}.
- I want to travel from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”}.
- I want a flight ticket from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”}.
- I want a travel ticket from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”}.
- I am looking for a flight from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”}.
- I want to book a flight from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”}.
- I want to book a flight from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”} asap.
- Can you please find a flight for me to [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”}.
- I want to book a ticket from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”}.
- Book a flight from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”}.
- find a flight for me from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”}.
6) provide_departure_city: فيها مشاكل ما يتعرف ع الانتنت هذي غالباً
- intent: provide_departure_city
examples: |
- [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”}.
- I am in [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”}.
- from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”}.
- I want to travel from [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”}.
- it is [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”}.
- in [Berlin]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “departure”}.
7) provide_destination_city: فيها مشاكل ما يتعرف ع الانتنت هذي غالبا
- intent: provide_destination_city
examples: |
- [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
- to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
- I will go to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
- I want to travel to [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
- it is [San Francisco]{“entity”: “city”, “role”: “destination”}.
8) provide_departure_date
- intent: provide_departure_date examples: |
9) provide_return_date
- intent: provide_return_date
examples: |
- 20/5/2021
- on 20/1/2020
- I will return on December,2,2020
- on 20th,January,2020
- June,3rd,2020
- December,2,2020
- 2/10/2020
- December,2,2020
- 20th,January,2020
- I will comeback on December,2,2020
- I would getback on 20th,January,2020
- I will get back on December,2,2020
- on 17th January 2021
10) provide_one_way_trip
- intent: provide_one_way_trip examples: |
11) provide_round_trip
- intent: provide_round_trip
examples: |
- I want a round trip flight
- I want it as round trip trip please
- round trip plz
- round trip, please
- round-trip please
- round-trip
- round trip trip please
- round-trip please
- a round-trip please
- I want a round trip
- round trip
- round-trip
#here the list of intents that could be used with Connect to An Agent function: #1) Conntect to an agent:
- intent: Connect_agent
examples: |
- I have an issue need to be reported
- I have an issue
- I want to report a problem
- I want to connect an agent
#2) Conntect to an agent:
- intent: provide_name
examples: |
- [my name is] (provide_name) [Zahra] (name)
- ok, my name is Reem
- [I am] (provide_name) (Fatimah Almomen)[name]
- My name is Zahra Alnamer
- Zahra Alnamer
#3) Conntect to an agent:
- intent: provide_phone_number
examples: |
- it is 0507753459
- 0507753459
- +966507753459
- My phone number is +966507753459
#4) provide_email:
- intent: provide_email
examples: |
- Ofcourse, it is 2160001732@iau.edu.sa
- zmaher1996@gmail.com
- sure, my email is zahraa.maher@windwoslive.com
- my eamil is fA@outlook.com
- it is zmaher1996@gmail.com
#5) provide_issue_details: فيها مشاكل غالباً ما يتعرف عليها
- intent: provide_issue_deatils examples: |
#here the list of intents that could be used with suggest a place to visit function: #1) get hobbies:
- intent: get_Hoppies
examples: |
- I like art
- I like [climbing] (hobby)
- I am enjoy the Snorkiling
- I am enjoying the Snorkiling
- I am interested in swimming
- I love the shopping
- shopping
#2) get hobbies:
- intent: get_Kind_of_cities
examples: |
- I’ve been to historical city
- I have been to an island
- I was in Historical city
- Shopping
- I have visitid islands and shopping cities
- shopping city
#3) get hobbies: