I am struggling to deploy my chatbot. Can I have some guidance?

I can run the chatbot on my machine with an html file. But I dont know how to deploy everything on the web. I looked up information about it but im so confused because I have a lot of stuff in the actions.py file and a lot of libraries, but most tutorials dont focus on the actions deployment part. Can someone give me a step by step guide?

Hi! :blush: I’m little confuse. Do you can explain more about? Do you want deploy just your action server or all the bot?

First, you need some web server like AWS, Google cloud,azure and other with python3 and Apache/nginx as web service

and install rasa and all libraries, like a you did in your machine

after that, you need to configure the apache/nginx (maybe some firewall

Rasa is a just python application like others

Hi I want to deply the whole package with everything, not only actions. So all I need is a cloud service? I dont need to use Docker at all?

Yes, you need cloud service or some VPS to host your files

Not exactly. Docker is one of the ways Is a good way and i recommend but you don’t need docker

Do you know how to use Docker/docker-compose?

I dont know how to use Docker

ok so I successfully managed to use docker compse and I have the docker-compose.yml file connecting the rasa server and the actions server. I have two questions: Do I have to create another docker image for my index.html (the frontend of the bot) ? the second question is what do I do now? I want to deploy in on AWS.

Yes! You need too. Apache or Nginx working very well After that, you will need create aws account and deploy your docker like others

You can fallow this tutorials

Youtube Docker channel - Build & Deploy Multi-Container Apps to AWS

can you please check my recent post? I dont know whats wrong with my actions docker file.

I will look :smiley:

You can see a complete deployment example including building the docker images in the helpdesk-assistant.

I successfully made the images for actions and rasa server. but now the problem is my actions.py uses the selenium package, which require chromdriver.exe to be in path. How do I make it work?

Looks like there are example images for that here with repo.