How to Provide options on form to select from

Hello,

I am working on appointment setting bot. So I have a form to input date, time , email , phone from user and set an appointment. I also want that the bot will give them option to select event they want to set appointment for.

Is there a way I can provide options for selecting event type which is returned from the calendar based on the event user has created. For example the conversation will be like this:

User: Set an appointment

Bot : please enter the event type you want to attend: IntroToProduct ,MarketingMeeting , Someevent3 (These events are retrieved from the calendar app based on the event user has created)

User : IntroToProduct

Bot: thanks, what day you want to come in.

User: Monday

. . . What do I need to change in my from action to first get the event and display those before proceeding to ask day

Here is my action appointment_form class

class ActionAppointment(FormAction):
	def name(self):
		return 'appointment_form'

@staticmethod
	def required_slots(tracker: Tracker) -> List[Text]:
		return ["apdate", "aptime","email","phone"]

def slot_mappings(self):
		return {"apdate": self.from_entity(entity="apdate",not_intent="hours"),
				"aptime": self.from_entity(entity="aptime",not_intent="chitchat"),
				"email": self.from_entity(entity="email",not_intent="chitchat"),
				"phone": self.from_entity(entity="phone",not_intent="chitchat")}

def validate_aptime(self,value: Text,dispatcher: CollectingDispatcher,tracker: Tracker,domain: Dict[Text, Any])-> Optional[Text]:
		"""check time and validate appointment type"""
		base_url="https://myserver.com/api/calendar/checktime"
		payload = {'sender': tracker.current_state()['sender_id'], 'date': tracker.get_slot('apdate'), 'time': value}
		resp = requests.post(base_url, data=payload)
		data = resp.json()
		mess = data['message']
		isfree = data['isfree']
		if isfree:
			return value
		else:
			dispatcher.utter_message(mess)
			return None

def submit(self,dispatcher: CollectingDispatcher,tracker: Tracker,domain: Dict[Text, Any]):

dispatcher.utter_template('utter_appointment_success', tracker)
		return []

So if I understand correctly, you want to first figure out what type of appointment they want, then make an API call to see what days that type of appointment is available, then ask what day they want to come in?

@erohmensing Sorry for the late reply. Yes, before starting the form , I want to get the event types and then start the form

Hello, has your problem been solved? If so, how do you deal with it, thank you