How to place graphs and modify options in rasa webchat

How to place graphs and change menu colors like in the given image @JiteshGaikwad

hey @skjainmiah, I have designed my frontend to support those Collapsible(graphs and menus), you can get the code here

Rasa:

https://github.com/JiteshGaikwad/HR_Bot/blob/79522b8c2dd91b4ef5fc6b99b6c7bf13b9295aaa/domain.yml#L17

Frontend:

https://github.com/JiteshGaikwad/Chatbot-Widget/blob/d7fe30e126cb9ba4093fbf937deface283c7bdaa/static/js/script.js#L269

So I am using custom key to display those menu

@JiteshGaikwad Bro it was amazing and I’m searching for this kind of stuffs and I cannot find some manage to get from previous questions on the forum.

@JiteshGaikwad bro anything wrong with code below to print date and time:

from typing import Any, Text, Dict, List
from rasa_sdk import Action, Tracker
from rasa_sdk.executor import CollectingDispatcher

import datetime
from datetime import datetime

class DateTime(Action):

def name(self) -> Text:
        return "action_date_time"

def run(self, dispatcher: CollectingDispatcher,
            tracker: Tracker,
            domain: Dict[Text, Any]) -> List[Dict[Text, Any]]:

date = datetime.now().date()
        time = datetime.now().time()
        print("Today's Date: ",date,"and Time: ",time)

dispatcher.utter_message(template='utter_datetime')

return []

I tried many ways but I’m not getting the video in Rasa Chat. How to write custom function to display video in this case.

Hey @KhalidBentaleb, do you want to display the video from a link?

@JiteshGaikwad bro I too waiting how to display video within chat and play it. How to do it bro?

@JiteshGaikwad bro I tried many libraries but few works without audio and few just dowload the video and I don’t know how to fix it.

@skjainmiah, check out this topic:

Thank you bro, but I still have no response

Can you show wts the issue, I mean any screenshot?

Also can you tell which chat UI are you using?

I’m using your chat

Ok sorry @KhalidBentaleb the Solution which I provided works for Rasa Webchat but don’t worry I will add the support for my Webchat too, can you give me some time, I will share that with you :blush:

1 Like

thank you bro I appreciate it, I’m waiting @JiteshGaikwad and for your chat it’s great job

1 Like

One thing that is very much appreciable is @JiteshGaikwad bro has created a wonderful chatbot UI and functionalities. That was wonderful as I was tested it and really amazing and I think that work should be linked in Rasa Documentation as well.

1 Like

hey @KhalidBentaleb, I have added the support for video message as of now it will only support youtube video links, just make sure you follow the same instruction as mentioned here:

Github Repo:

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you bro, it works

how did it works can you share the details

I just add attachment:… in domain.yml