HI, I came across Chitchat and FAQ’s and their implementation. By creating rules, for each intent based on grouping, a different response is provided. In rules.yml: ‘’'rules:
- rule: respond to chitchat
- intent: chitchat
- action: utter_chitchat’’’
In nlu.yml ‘’'nlu:
intent: chitchat/ask_name examples: |
- What is your name?
intent: chitchat/ask_weather examples: |
- What’s the weather like today?’’’
in domain.yml ‘’'responses: utter_chitchat/ask_name:
- text: Hello, my name is Retrieval Bot. utter_chitchat/ask_weather:
- text: Oh, it does look sunny right now in Berlin. ‘’’
How can I pass custom actions instead of responses defined?