How to handle multiple yes and no in a single dialouge discourse

how to handle multiple yes and no in a single dialouge discourse example in a dialouge discorse multiple yes and no may be involved and each level yes or no need to match multiple intents

Please be more clear . What i came to understand is you need a single intent in stories taking both yes or no . For that you can use β€œOR” in your stories like below

• affirm OR deny
    • do_something

where affirm /deny are the intents of yes/no

2 Likes

You have to put multiple stories for the different flows in different yes/no s. Use interactive learning to create stories.

can you please explain citing an example , That will be of great help

sorry to say no but my scenario is some what different :

suppouse that in a car bot there is a scenario like: user:i want to by a car bot : do u have a car: user can say yes or no if user say yes the bot again ask do you have a experience of driving more than 2 years again the user can reply in yes or no

so in such case we have same text yes appearing at two levels of converstion

how can we handle this

1 Like

If I understant what you want what you need to do is like @tbhavnani said, create different stories. I mean in your stories file you do something like:

#story1
*greet
     -utter_greet
*want_car
     -utter_want_car
*confirm
     - first_question
* confirm
     - second_question

and then other stories were you treat other cases

#story2
*greet
     -utter_greet
*want_car
     -utter_want_car
*deny
     - first_question_if_deny
* user_respond
     - second_question    

and other stories

#story1
*greet
     -utter_greet
*want_car
     -utter_want_car
*confirm
     - first_question
* deny
     - second_question_if_deny

The bot will follow the story and so he will know that the second yes need a response with the second question

2 Likes

your yes and no has different meanings depending where it is uttered - the entity type would probably be the same. The WHERE (and therefore which slots will be filled, or the consequences that this yes or no should have) are defined in the position of a story.

Hi All,

I have one query, I am developing a chatbot for device troubleshooting which is followed by some affirm or deny intent flows for different devices. I have trained rasa core for two devices but when i start conversing with bot for a device, affirm intent response came for the other device.

Please let me know, how to handle this?

Thanks