How to extract multiple entities from the long user question

Hi,

Thank you in advance. Please help. My example is like :— Show me some properties with 2 to 3 bedrooms between 2500 sqft and 3500 sqft and price between $2750000 to $3000000 in Washington, DC 20008

NLU

Show me some properties with [2](unitsizemin) to [3](unitsizemax) bedrooms between [2500](minarea) sqft and [3500](maxarea) sqft and price between $[2750000](minprice) to $[3000000](maxprice) in [Washington](city), [DC 20008](locality)

Domain

slots:
  unitsizemin:
    type: unfeaturized
    auto_fill: False
  unitsizemax:
  minarea
  maxarea
  minprice
  maxprice
  city
  locality

Here its only extracting “unitsizemin” and overlapping other values by unitsizemin price. So after searching Rasa community, I found suggestion to use (auto_fill: False), so now after using "auto_fill: False, Bot prompting to enter each slot value, not picking any value from entities. As there are so many entities in the utterances so prompting 1 by 1 is little boring (feels like unintelligent). so please suggest, how to design so that it will picking maximum entities from user question and will not override value.

Please suggest how to solve such long questions.

You should be setting auto_fill: true that way those slots can be filled without having to be requested.

I think what you’re looking for are entity roles:

1 Like