How to Deploy Chat bot for different modules and different screens

@nik202

I’m building a chatbot for different modules and screens. How can I Segregate the bot for each module? How to deploy the rasa model on the website. I am getting WebSockets issues. Could you please provide some notes on it.

Hi @nik202 please help this also

@Prem24 well you have 2 queries in one thread. So I will answer only one.

Can you elaborate more on what you mean by different modules and screens for example?

@nik202 , Thank you for responding. Dear Niki, Can You please explain to me the Deployment of different modules. My Application has modules like Registration, admin, billing… etc. I train the RASA chatbot for each module. How can I deploy the built chatbots in the Application?

@nik202, Friendly Reminder.

@nik202, Friendly Reminder.

?@Prem24 Firstly, my name is Nimit or Nik and are you addressing Niki? The tag is right but the name doesn’t :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways what are you looking for? as you modules I’m not getting what it meant, can you show something as a screenshot.

Deploy chatbot in the application huh?

Dear Nimit bro, @nik202 Sorry bro. Thank you for your support and Instructions. I built the user assistant chatbot for my applications and In application has different modules. modules like – Registration department, billing department, Pharmacy department,.etc. Now I have to deploy the chatbot on the website. How can I deploy each chatbot on the website.?..

@Prem24 Applications you build? Huh, I am confused and deploying on the website ( what is your website and what is your frontend? Share some screenshots please ( hope you read my above post??? )

Thanks.

Sorry for My convince: Dear Nimit bro. I am building a chatbot for one web application. It is One Platform to manage all business workflow in Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises. In the web application. My organization provided a few services for MSME companies, Those services are Employes Registration, Billing products, Store management… etc. Who is using web applications in the MSME companies, Workers, and employees Facing issues and getting doubts at the time of using the application? As of now we are giving support in mobile and guiding them. For Basic USERS FAQS like 1. how to add new employee record? 2. how can I update the billing report in the application? 3. I’m unable to log in? For This, we are building a rasa chatbot user assistant. Because of RASA chatbot has given 24*7 services. Mobile support is unable to clarify the request of many users at the same time. That’s Why we are training the FAQ and Conversational chatbot for USERS. I built a chatbot for each service because of few FAQS are the same but answers are different based on the services. Now I built a chatbot for each service. I deployed one bot on the webapplication. no issues.

1. How can I deploy the other services user assistant chatbot in the web application?
  2. I have doubt is multiple trained chatbots is possible to deploy in the web application? If it is possible how can I build the chatbot for my web application? could you please give me some input? . My frontend - Angular . Backend - JAVA
  • In a single line, my doubt is How to build the user assistant chatbot for different services provided in one web application? @nik202

You need to run the different bots on different ports and you need to link each service such as ER, BP, SM etc all these 3 different bots will answer user queries based on user selection or create different custom actions for all and switch over every service.

Really Thank you so much — Nimit bro. I will work on this. kindly If possible Are there any useful links share with me?

No not handy with any links, but do check on the forum on how to deploy multiple bots on website.