How to create intent with subintent having different questions in each subintents

I am working on a rasa chatbot in which the intent has sub intents and those each of the sub intents has there separate examples questions . How can i create such

intent1 → action1 with choises; subintent2 → action2 with it’s subintent3, subintent3 → action3 with it’s subintents

@InnoOmnia could u please give a rough sketch with an example please

Here, look buttons section

Responses

Thanks @InnoOmnia issue resolved

hi @InnoOmnia
Could you please me with one more issue I am working on a chat bot using rasa and getting an error

ActionNotFoundException: Cannot access action ‘utter_iamabot’, as that name is not a registered action for this domain. Available actions are: - action_listen - action_restart - action_session_start - action_default_fallback - action_deactivate_loop - action_revert_fallback_events - action_default_ask_affirmation - action_default_ask_rephrase - action_two_stage_fallback - action_unlikely_intent - action_back - … - utter_swe2_Review Method_ - utter_Review_Method_

i checked the typos and also included the intents in domain but could not resolve . Could you please help me debug this issue