How to ask the same question until the answer satisfies our expectation

Consider I am training a bot for restaurant search. My bot I will find the top five restaurant based on the location and cuisine.

Now I Want my to find details of only five locations(Chennai, Mumbai, Banglore, Delhi, and TamilNadu) When the user enter’s location I want my bot to check if the location provided is present in the list of above 5 locations).

If yes: proceed further else :
we don’t work in the location, enter another location

Example Conversation 1: User: Hai Bot: Hello, how may I help you User: Find me a place to eat Bot: Please tell me your location. User: Mumbai Proceeds further

Example Conversation 2: User: Hai Bot: Hello, how may I help you User: Find me a place to eat Bot: Please tell me your location. User: Kangayam Bot: we don’t work in that location as of now, Please tell me another location. User: Whitefield Bot: we don’t work in that location as of now, Please tell me another location. User: goa Bot: we don’t work in that location as of now, Please tell me another location. User: Chennai Bot: Proceeds further

Kindly help me to achieve the above

Proceeds further

hi @viaz ! welcome to the forum. You probably want to use Forms for this

1 Like

@ amzn41 Thanks, for responding, As per my understanding we will using forms to fill the sots.

But my requirement is to validate the value present in the slot and then proceed with the actions

If it is possible with forms, please do provide any tutorial Links or steps to achieve this