How do I expose my deployment online

Yeah I used a specific namespace: Used rasax image: 1.0.1 OpenSource: 2.8.15

Could it be a version issue ? I will try it and come back to you today

Do you know how to solve the init:ImagePullBackOff issue ?

whenever I get this issue, its normally connected to the internet speed: only when I am installing rasa.

how did you install the cluster you are using?

i think my internet speed is good but i use a vpn could it be related to that ? its intern to our enterprise

Also, make sure the image you are trying to download is actually available. The issue is that the setup is not able to get the image to build upon. Is it all the images or one of the many? Try not using a VPN (I am not sure about this though)

i am trying to pull rasa 3.1.2 everything is working except this one. also i think its not a vpn issue

Then I am not really sure why, when you describe that particular pod/deployment what does the error say?

when i describe the pod it shows :

Pulling image "rasa/rasa:3.1.2"
  Warning  Failed     9m57s (x4 over 18m)  kubelet            Error: ErrImagePull
  Warning  Failed     9m32s (x7 over 18m)  kubelet            Error: ImagePullBackOff
  Normal   BackOff    9m18s (x8 over 18m)  kubelet            Back-off pulling image "rasa/rasa:3.1.2"
  Warning  Failed     105s (x6 over 18m)   kubelet            Failed to pull image "rasa/rasa:3.1.2": rpc error: code = Unknown desc = context deadline exceeded

Okay, I would check my cluster implementations since it seems like its what we have not talked about, how are you installing the cluster? kubeadmin? k3s?

minikube

it seems that its a timeout issue i am trying to increase the duration (default is 2mn)

update! i managed to get it installed but i cant acess to it, in the nginx section i have the type valued to LoadBalancer

The Loadbalancer type service of K8S requires permission to create a Load Balancer on the underlaying infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP etc.). If you are using a bare metal infra, may be your cluster is unable to create one. In such case, you will see your LoadBalancer type service’s External-IP in “Pending” state.