How can i use entities to query a DB

Hi, well I’m a complete noob when it comes to rasa. I’m working on a chatbot for my college where I can answer questions for people who may have queries related to any courses and whatnot. I have a custom action that inserts user’s questions into a MySQL DB the reason I did this was to get some training data for the bot so. After I did that, I created an intent in my NLU called course_inquiry and I only picked out questions from one course. So far I have extracted 2 entities for all my examples how can I use these entities to query my DB to get a response and also any tips on how to store my data would help

Thank you for your time

P.S: I’m really sorry if this was a question that was already asked or if it’s an outright dumb question

Edit: some example code/git repo would really help

Hi, could you share some more details on your use case? what do your stories look like right now? What do you want to get out of the DB?

Hi, I kind of lost hope that no one would reply :sweat_smile: So, for my use case, I want to get a response from the DB eg: User asks: What is the eligibility criteria for BVoc in software? So the database would have the response stored in a col. in a table I have no idea how to do this I have nothing much in my stories

- story: bot greet
  steps:
  - intent: greet
  - action: utter_greet

- story: user asks what can you do
  steps:
  - intent: ask_what_can_you_do
  - action: utter_what_can_you_do

- story: user asks for course details
  steps:
  - intent: course_inquiry
  - action: action_course_responses