Helpdesk assistant starter pack available!

@community We’ve open sourced a starter pack for a helpdesk assistant!

The starter pack supports the user goal of opening a helpdesk ticket for a problem they’ve run into. It has an optional ServiceNow integration, so you can see how an assistant can act to open a ticket in real life. See the README on the repo for more details. You can use this starter pack to prototype a helpdesk assistant, and you can build on it to support your own specific use case. See this blog post for more details.

Feel free to try it out, and share any feedback you have or new features you’d like to see on this post!

9 Likes

It is great really.

So nice to hear :grinning: :grinning:

Would love to hear if anyone is using this or has updates on it. I will most likely be making a newer version for some Jira Service Desk stuff I’m doing so I might incorporate some of this into that as well if anyone would be interested in something like that.

2 Likes

Sounds great! I am really new to Rasa, and I would like to know if it is possible to create a bot in a different language than English build from this starter set. I guess for doing this, I would have to change the language settings, and translate intents and responses manually?

Hi @eli-quereli yep you got it, you would need to provide language-specific training data/responses and update the pipeline for the language you’re using.

1 Like

thank you!

@btotharye great job you did with the mattermost connector. I was wondering if there are any updates or a clear tutorial, I am not able to connect the Helpdesk assistant starter pack to Mattermost 5.26. and the funny thing is I get no errors. Any help is appreciated! Cheers!

Hi there, anyone tried connecting rasa with ManageEngine helpdesk?