Get Rasa-certified online! [sold-out]

EDIT:

We have limited the number of attendees to ensure participants receive a high level of personalized support throughout the workshop. If you were unable to get a ticket for this one, you can sign up for notifications for the next Rasa Training Workshop here.

Hey there Rasa @community!

Join us for a Rasa training workshop and learn how to build and deploy a real-world contextual assistant with Rasa. The online workshops will be led by Rasa experts: Justė Petraitytė @Juste Head of Developer Relations, Mady Mantha @maddymantha, Senior Product Evangelist, and Ty Dunn @tyd Product Manager.

The workshops will cover everything you need to build a complete contextual assistant:

• The planning and design process for building a contextual assistant
  • Rasa training data format
  • How to add training examples, intents, and dialogues to the assistant
  • How to run end-to-end evaluations
  • How to add utterance templates
  • How to define slots, actions, forms and add this functionality to your assistant
  • Deploying Rasa X and connecting integrated version control
  • How to review conversations in Rasa X
  • Connecting to an external messaging channel

More things to look forward to:

• Rasa certification
  • Rasa swag
  • Face time with the Rasa team at the post-workshop happy hour
  • Networking with other conversational AI professionals

Space is limited so grab your tickets now!

Monday, Mar 30, 2020, 10:00 AM – Friday, Apr 3, 2020, 12:00 PM PDT

edit: We were looking forward to meeting with members of the Rasa community at our San Francisco and New York training workshops later this month. However, due to the growing concerns over COVID-19, we’ve decided to move our Workshops to a completely online format. This was a difficult decision, but we want to take every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our team and community.

Here is the new registration link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/online-rasa-workshop-tickets-98640070105

FAQs:

Are there any prerequisites for the event? Do I have to know how to run docker, for example?

During the workshop, we’ll build a real-world assistant from start to finish, which includes using developer tools like GitHub, docker, and Google Cloud Platform. While you don’t need to be an expert with these tools, familiarity with the command line, Git, and the basics of application hosting will help you get the most out of the workshop.

Before the workshop, we’ll send out an email with instructions for installing dependencies on your machine, as well as a pre-workshop assignment to give you a foundation for what we’ll cover. If any questions come up while completing the pre-workshop assignment, we’ll host an office hours session shortly before the workshop to answer them.

What do I need to bring?

Bring your laptop (Windows, Mac, or Linux), with all dependencies installed. We’ll send an email before the workshop with installation instructions.

Do I need to know Python?

We’ll provide starter code during the workshop, so expert-level knowledge of Python isn’t required. We do recommend having some experience with making API requests and being able to read and understand Python.

3 Likes

I live in Vancouver but I am really interested in attending. I will need to assess the Covid-19 situation closer to the date before I decide if it is safe for me to fly to SF. But when I tried to go to the registration page, it says the page is unavailable. Is the workshop still on?

Is there any way to attend this online and get certified??

Hi @eugenelin89 and @vraj,

We were looking forward to meeting with members of the Rasa community at our San Francisco and New York training workshops later this month. However, due to the growing concerns over COVID-19, we’ve decided to move our Workshops to a completely online format. This was a difficult decision, but we want to take every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our team and community.

Here is the new registration link for the online workshop: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/online-rasa-workshop-tickets-98640070105

2 Likes

Does the material go deeper than in the Masterclass tutorial videos?

Stay Safe, I can’t wait for this workshop.

@Emma I missed this message, and just find out the course. It’s sold out now, but since it’s online, is it possible to add one more to the class? I’m very interested in the class, thanks a lot!

Sold out when I saw it as well. I think many of us are finding ourselves with extra time on our hands (or at least fewer options on how to spend it), and this is a great time to level up our learning.

A few suggestions for Team Rasa:

1. Allow additional participants with the understanding that they are NOT eligible for the individual assistance from staff.

2. (and/or) Allow the videos to be purchased after the livestream.

Please consider this - thanks!

1 Like

Totally agree with @edh. I’d like to pay for the class. Please consider the demand, we still have time before the event.

Hey everyone,

We have limited the number of attendees to ensure participants receive a high level of personalized support throughout the workshop.

If you were unable to get a ticket for this one, you can sign up for notifications for the next Rasa Training Workshop here.

As the tickets are sold out. Kindly let us know if we can get the recorded webinar later.

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your question! The material in our workshop covers many of the same topics as the Rasa Masterclass—both are designed to help you understand the full process of building an assistant end-to-end. The workshop offers the benefit of live, hands on support from the Rasa team as you build your assistant, and you’ll have access to exclusive training content after the workshop has ended.

Cheers, Stacee

2 Likes

Stacee, do you think you guys will be able to put on another Rasa-certified session soon? There are a lot of people all over the world at home these days… Might be a win-win for Rasa and developers.

Can not wait for another call. Unfortunately, I didnt see The annoucement :confused:

If I take the online workshop, i get the certification?

Is there any plan of conducting an certification workshop in upcoming days?

@darich10 yes, you will receive the certification if you successfully complete the certification workshop.

@vinoth.mani We are currently focusing on the L3-AI event that will be hosted next week, so I can at least tell you that the next Certification Workshop will not be conducted until after that takes place. However, to be informed about upcoming Rasa Certification Workshops, you can sign up for notifications here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there any way to attend this online and get certified??

Hey @Flesis,

Yes, the workshops are conducted online. Stay stay informed about upcoming workshops, please sign up for notifications here.

Hi @Emma,

I registered via the link to be notified for future workshops. However, I didn’t receive any mail to notify me of the one arriving on July 28 - July 29.

No information about this event in the “General-Rasa Certification Workshops” category, nor in the “announcements” section.
I have been informed because I received a newsletter called “July Updates” highlighting the L3-AI recordings.

What are your communication channels? In terms of reactivity, waiting for a newsletter will never allow me to reserve a place for your workshops.