Get notified for upcoming certification workshops

Hey everyone,

Welcome to the Rasa Certification Workshops section!

Here you are welcome to discuss past or upcoming Rasa Certification Workshops, chat with fellow participants, ask questions or share feedback. :relaxed:

To be informed about upcoming Rasa Certification Workshops, you can sign up for notifications here. :bell:

11 Likes

Hello everyone,

I wanna share an MVP I built after the Certification workshop that took place on April 2020. It’s an assistant that helps to solve/report incidents on IT services at a University. The model was trained for a Spanish audience and integrates with the GLPI ITSM software in order to record and get info about incidents

2 Likes

This looks great, of course I need to learn Spanish :). But overall just looking at the Rasa setup parts, your readme, how things are put together, well done.

For real, I think I may translate some of this (and try to learn a bit of Spanish) to get a better idea of it all. Nice work!!!

Are you likely to run a quick course to highlight the differences moving from Rasa 1 to Rasa 2.0?

1 Like

Hi! I just finished the certification and already submitted the form. I wonder how to get the developer badge?