"Full (rasa) stack" docker environment?

Hi Guys,

I’m not sure if I’m the only idiot in the room LOL but I’m finding getting started with Rasa & Rasa-x incredibly complicated…

Has anyone bundled Rasa & Rasa-x (along with any minimum rerquired files such as default model, actions, etc) into a repository / docker-compose file etc?

I’ve been able to get Rasa working on its own after a long long process (setting up a VM to install all dependencies & rasa itself, then going through the entire setup), but gave up on rasa-x after following the instructions (downloading docker-compose with wget, and manually copy/pasting files) as instructed in the documentation, but even though I thought I did everything correct, a bunch of variables were invalid… I updated them with sensible defaults (I think) such as image versions on latest, etc, but after all that the compose stack is crashing royally lol… (just 1 example is db crashes because POSTGRES_PASSWORD isnt set anywhere), and so forth…

There must be an easier way? :smile:

Thanks for any hint! If not I’ll probably go through the manual setup and make a github with everything in a “standard/base” setup…

(fyi I’m on a mac but this would be cross-platform if its all done inside docker)