Form does not get activated

Suppose I have three intents, intent_A, intent_B and intent_C, and for each of these intents there is a corresponding entity, entity_A, entity_B and entity_C. I would like to extract all these entities and assign them to slots. For that purpose I am using FormAction. I have only included the following story (as the starting point) which I expected to work:

story_happy

• intent_A
    • my_form
    • form{“name”: “my_form”}
    • form{“name”: null}
    • utter_slots_values

However, the problem is that when I train the nlu and core model and run them the form is not activated by giving an input of intent_A which contains an entity_A (although both the intent and the entity are detected correctly). Here is the debug output:

2019-04-08 17:57:57 DEBUG rasa_core.policies.memoization - Current tracker state [None, None, None, {}, {‘entity_entity_A’: 1.0, ‘intent_intent_A’: 1.0, ‘prev_action_listen’: 1.0}]

2019-04-08 17:57:57 DEBUG rasa_core.policies.memoization - There is no memorised next action

2019-04-08 17:57:57 DEBUG rasa_core.policies.form_policy - There is no active form

2019-04-08 17:57:57 DEBUG rasa_core.policies.ensemble - Predicted next action using policy_1_FallbackPolicy

2019-04-08 17:57:57 DEBUG rasa_core.processor - Predicted next action ‘action_default_fallback’ with prob 1.00.

2019-04-08 17:57:57 DEBUG rasa_core.processor - Action ‘action_default_fallback’ ended with events ‘[‘UserUtteranceReverted()’]’

2019-04-08 17:57:57 DEBUG rasa_core.processor - Predicted next action ‘action_listen’ with prob 1.00.

2019-04-08 17:57:57 DEBUG rasa_core.processor - Action ‘action_listen’ ended with events ‘

I don’t know what I am doing wrong? I guess there is something wrong with the story, but I can’t find what it is. It’s similar to the restaurant bot example in Rasa repository:

happy path

• request_restaurant
    • restaurant_form
    • form{“name”: “restaurant_form”}
    • form{“name”: null}
3 Likes

I am facing the same issue. @akelad can you please help

Please post some more details of what kind of issues you’re facing, and what commands you’re running etc

even I am facing the same problem. It is not asking name after greeting. Once I input name, it starts asking phone and email details further, but not initiating on its own.nlu.yml (6.3 KB) rules.yml (933 Bytes) stories.yml (911 Bytes) domain.yml (3.0 KB)