Failed to extract slot ' ' with action ' ' in unhappy path

Hi, I’ve encountered a problem when processing the unhappy path. As shown in the figure, my NLU model correctly classified my intention “explain”. I hope that rasa can run “action_explain_score_form” as written in my story.However, the bots wants to run ‘score_form’,so I got a error “Failed to extract slot”. what should I do, anyone help me? domain.yml (3.0 KB) zh_jieba_supervised_embeddings_config.yml (579 Bytes) stories.md (4.3 KB) nlu.md (3.4 KB) actions.py (5.9 KB)

## explain province
* query_score
    - score_form
    - form{"name": "score_form"}
* explain
    - action_explain_score_form
    - utter_ask_continue_score
* affirm
    - utter_great
    - score_form
    - form{"name": null}
    - utter_slots_values
* thanks
    - utter_answer_thanks

Unfortunately I do not recognize the language that is being typed here so it is really hard to debug for me. If it is complaining about a slot not being extractable … can you confirm that the slot is at least set? Again, I don’t understand the language here unfortunately so I can’t help much more here.

Thank you very much, I changed the language to English here with the same problem(I follow the rasa doc).Can you help me with it?

Thank you very much, I changed the language to English here with the same problem(I follow the rasa doc).Can you help me with it?