Error while creating the models directory

Hi,

When I execute the following command: python3 -m rasa_nlu.train -c nlu_config.yml --data data/nlu.md -o model --fixed_model_name nlu --project current --verbose

The models directory is not being created!

Because when executing the following command:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I get the following error: Traceback (most recent call last): File “run.py”, line 3, in interpreter = Interpreter.load(“./model/current/nlu”) File “/home/matheus/anaconda3/envs/robot/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa_nlu/model.py”, line 299, in load model_metadata = Metadata.load(model_dir) File “/home/matheus/anaconda3/envs/robot/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa_nlu/model.py”, line 73, in load “from ‘{}’. {}”.format(abspath, e)) rasa_nlu.model.InvalidProjectError: Failed to load model metadata from ‘/home/matheus/Documentos/projects/estudos/studies-rasa-lib/hall/model/current/nlu/metadata.json’. [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘./model/current/nlu/metadata.json’

Link to the code: GitHub - math77/first-bot-rasa

Does anyone know what can it be?

If you go into your models folder, what does the structure look like? it could be that the file is actually in ./model/nlu/current, I’m not sure since it depends on your rasa_nlu version. The model definitely gets persisted somewhere, can you find it?