Error occurred while training the model

When I start train the model, below error message is alerting. How can I resolve the issue? Appreciate your’s support.

An unexpected error occurred during training.",“reason”:“StackTrainingFailed”,“details”:"An unexpected error occurred during training. Error: Failed to load the component ‘EmbeddingIntentClassifier’. Cannot find class ‘EmbeddingIntentClassifier’ in global namespace. Please check that there is no typo in the class name and that you have imported the class into the global namespace. Either your pipeline configuration contains an error or the module you are trying to import is broken (e.g. the module is trying to import a package that is not installed). Traceback (most recent call last):\n File "/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/nlu/registry.py", line 121, in get_component_class\n return rasa.shared.utils.common.class_from_module_path(component_name)\n File "/venv/lib/python3.8/site-packages/rasa/shared/utils/common.py", line 45, in class_from_module_path\n raise ImportError(f"Cannot retrieve class from path {module_path}.")\nImportError: Cannot retrieve class from path EmbeddingIntentClassifier

Last time i remembered that i faced the same “StackTrainingFailed” error. I didn’t know what is the issue. ACAeronet Portal