Error in Multi intent classification with Rasa 2.8.0

I am trying to follow the RASA blog:

and do multi intent classification in version 2.8.0

I am getting this error: ComponentNotFoundException: Failed to load the component ‘EmbeddingIntentClassifier’. Cannot find class ‘EmbeddingIntentClassifier’ in global namespace. Please check that there is no typo in the class name and that you have imported the class into the global namespace. Either your pipeline configuration contains an error or the module you are trying to import is broken (e.g. the module is trying to import a package that is not installed). Traceback (most recent call last): File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/rasa/nlu/registry.py”, line 121, in get_component_class return rasa.shared.utils.common.class_from_module_path(component_name) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.7/dist-packages/rasa/shared/utils/common.py”, line 45, in class_from_module_path raise ImportError(f"Cannot retrieve class from path {module_path}.") ImportError: Cannot retrieve class from path EmbeddingIntentClassifier.

Could you help me to rectify this issue?

Thank You.

Hi, this is an outdated tutorial, EmbeddingIntentClassifier has been deprecated and removed. You can use DIETClassifier without entity recognition instead. In addition, you’ll aslo need to add a tokenizer:

pipeline:
- name: WhitespaceTokenizer
    intent_tokenization_flag: True
    intent_split_symbol: "+"
- name: "CountVectorsFeaturizer"
- name: "DIETClassifier"
    entity_recognition: False