Error installing Rasax in docker

Hi,

I am new to rasa. I have just to install rasa-x using :

$ pip install rasa-x --extra-index-url https://pypi.rasa.com/simple

and all right :slight_smile:

But i tried to start run in de docker rasa with versión tags (1.1.4-full) and (latest-full) and result is:

======================================================================= root@803f6b96d415:/app# rasa x --debug

2019-07-01 15:57:42 DEBUG pykwalify.compat - Using yaml library: /usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/ruamel/yaml/init.py 2019-07-01 15:57:42 DEBUG rasa.cli.utils - Parameter ‘endpoints’ not set. Using default location ‘endpoints.yml’ instead. Rasa X currently only supports a SQLite tracker store with path ‘tracker.db’ when running locally. You can deploy Rasa X with Docker (Deploy to a Server) if you want to use other tracker store configurations. ? Do you want to continue with the default SQLite tracker store? Yes Starting Rasa X in local mode… :rocket: 2019-07-01 15:57:44 DEBUG sanic_jwt.configuration - validating provided secret 2019-07-01 15:57:44 DEBUG sanic_jwt.configuration - validating keys (if needed) 2019-07-01 15:57:44 DEBUG sanic_jwt.configuration - loading secret and/or keys (if needed) Traceback (most recent call last): File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/cli/x.py”, line 322, in run_locally local.main(args, project_path, args.data, token=rasa_x_token) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasax/community/local.py”, line 190, in main project_path, data_path, session, args.port File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasax/community/local.py”, line 148, in _initialize_with_local_data model_service.discover_models_on_init(sleep_in_seconds=1) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasax/community/services/model_service.py”, line 63, in discover_models_on_init loop.run_until_complete(self._discover_models()) File “uvloop/loop.pyx”, line 1451, in uvloop.loop.Loop.run_until_complete File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasax/community/services/model_service.py”, line 95, in _discover_models minimum_version, model_version=model_version File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasax/community/services/model_service.py”, line 299, in is_model_compatible ) >= version.parse(minimum_compatible_version) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/packaging/version.py”, line 28, in parse return Version(version) File “/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/packaging/version.py”, line 219, in init match = self._regex.search(version) TypeError: expected string or bytes-like object

Sorry, something went wrong (see error above). Make sure to start Rasa X with valid data and valid domain and config files. Please, also check any warnings that popped up. If you need help fixing the issue visit our forum: https://forum.rasa.com/.

Hope you can help me out! Rasa X seems great! I’m really eager to give it a try :slight_smile:

Fixed :slight_smile:

Change in this file:

/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/packaging/version.py

line 219:

match = self._regex.search(version)

->

match = self._regex.search(str(version))

:slight_smile: