I have tried to use Look up Table in my project .I follow the instruction of the demo in improvin-entity-extraction .It works well where I use nlp_spacy , intent_entity_featurizer_regex,and ner_crf.But in my case ,I need to deal with Chinese characters.So I change the pipline to `language: “zh”
- name: “nlp_mitie” model: “total_word_feature_extractor_zh.dat”
- name: “tokenizer_jieba”
- name: “ner_synonyms”
- name: “intent_entity_featurizer_regex”
- name: “ner_crf”
- name: “intent_featurizer_mitie”
- name: “intent_classifier_sklearn”` And use it to train my Chinese Data. But the “Look up Table” seems does not work in this case.So any suggestion about my problem .