Custom actions not work... give any solution

once I run your rasa sample code (rasa run actions & rasa shell) that action part does not work(custom action not work) so, could you give any solution to fix the problem… " Failed to run custom action ‘find_facility_types’ "

Rasa 1.6.1
Rasa_sdk 1.6.1
Python 3.6.10
en-core-web-md 2.2.5
en-core-web-sm 2.2.5
sanic 19.9.0

Did you add the action ‘find_facility_types’ to the domain file under ‘actions’ where all the other templates are listed? This is where you should add your custom actions.

did you have configured endpoints.yml??

yeah configured,

action_endpoint:

url: “http://localhost:5055/webhook

added the custom action into the domain. but, the actual problem is when I execute the “rasa run actions” command that executing but, that not completed…

(snake-rasa) C:\Users\Pavucs\Desktop\knowledgebasebot>rasa run actions 2020-01-23 08:39:45.626889: I tensorflow/stream_executor/platform/default/dso_loader.cc:44] Successfully opened dynamic library cudart64_100.dll

2020-01-23 08:39:47 INFO rasa_sdk.endpoint - Starting action endpoint server… 2020-01-23 08:39:47 INFO rasa_sdk.executor - Registered function for ‘action_query_knowledge_base’.

finally, I got this result (uncompleted)

Important: I am trying to run sample code… official sample code custom action also not work… but, hard coded sample codes are working…

any problem in version? or rasa-sdk? or anything else?