Custom Actions issues

Friends,

I am having issues with Custom Actactions.py (6.6 KB) ions. It seems I have messed up the Actions.py file.

Anybody python expert here who can guide me? Both Actions.py and Config.yml file attached for ref.config.yml (797 Bytes)

I just want to make sure if both are okay.

Thank you, Kumar

What error do you encounter, when do you encounter it, and what Rasa version do you use?

We are using Rasa 1.80 Here are the issues we are facing -

1. Accuracy issues when running locally. Seems 2 stage fallback not working as expected. Plus what should be the ideal value for ‘Max History’
  2. Rasa X (deployed on AWS) isn’t working but we are not able to figure out the exact issue. We are suspecting this may be due to the Custom Actions or the way Action Server is running. Another error we are facing is – rasa.nlu.selectors.response_selector not found

I know I am not clear but this is how the situation is at the moment.

Thank you so much for looking into it.

Sorry @kumaramitsrivastava, but we can only answer specific questions. For example, about the rasa.nlu.selectors.response_selector not found error. Under what circumstances do you encounter this?

@j.mosig Thank you so much for looking into it.

Yes I know. I am not able to figure out what exactly is causing the issue so thought to share both Actions and Config files. Its not a consistent behaviour. Intent and Entities are recognized properly but somehow its resetting itself and uttering default fallback. May be the way I am writing Fallbacks (both default and 2-stage) is not right.

I know I could be more clearer but this is where I am. I am debugging and will share more info as I get.

What is the output of rasa data validate? In particular, of rasa data validate stories with and without whatever max_history you are using? (See https://colab.research.google.com/drive/1We1EcSp_uA31OooC78sReryhMCkOjEKM#scrollTo=wjuOCW9Zkcgl for a slightly outdated demo of validate stories - the current version in 1.8 does not strictly require the max-history flag)

1 Like

Very helpful. Thank you so much. I am still working and will update you about the outcome.