Custom actions are not executed in Rasa X (after update)

Hello everybody!

Unfortunately, my custom actions are no longer executed when I have a conversation with my chatbot in Rasa X. To date, it has worked for me. I followed the tutorial from the Rasa Masterclass. Today I downloaded the new update of Rasa X via the one-line deploy script. Since then my actions.py file is no longer recognized.

Here my versions:

RASA_X_VERSION=0.29.1

RASA_VERSION=1.10.0

RASA_X_DEMO_VERSION=0.29.0

I don’t get any errors in the app container. But I get a lot of errors in the production container:

/opt/venv/lib/python3.7/site-packages/rasa/core/brokers/pika.py:294: FutureWarning: Your Pika event broker config contains the deprecated `queue` key. Please use the `queues` key instead.

self.queues = self._get_queues_from_args(queues, kwargs)

2020-06-24 14:39:37 ERROR    pika.connection  - Connection closed while authenticating indicating a probable authentication error

2020-06-24 14:39:37 WARNING  rasa.core.brokers.pika  - Connecting to 'rabbit' failed with error 'ConnectionClosedByBroker: (403) 'ACCESS_REFUSED - Login was refused using authentication mechanism PLAIN. For details see the broker logfile.''. Trying again.

2020-06-24 14:39:37 ERROR    pika.adapters.utils.connection_workflow  - AMQPConnector - reporting failure: AMQPConnectorAMQPHandshakeError: ProbableAuthenticationError: Client was disconnected at a connection stage indicating a probable authentication error: ("ConnectionClosedByBroker: (403) 'ACCESS_REFUSED - Login was refused using authentication mechanism PLAIN. For details see the broker logfile.'",)

2020-06-24 14:39:37 ERROR    pika.adapters.utils.connection_workflow  - AMQPConnectionWorkflow - reporting failure: AMQPConnectionWorkflowFailed: 1 exceptions in all; last exception - AMQPConnectorAMQPHandshakeError: ProbableAuthenticationError: Client was disconnected at a connection stage indicating a probable authentication error: ("ConnectionClosedByBroker: (403) 'ACCESS_REFUSED - Login was refused using authentication mechanism PLAIN. For details see the broker logfile.'",); first exception - None

2020-06-24 14:39:37 ERROR    pika.adapters.base_connection  - Full-stack connection workflow failed: AMQPConnectionWorkflowFailed: 1 exceptions in all; last exception - AMQPConnectorAMQPHandshakeError: ProbableAuthenticationError: Client was disconnected at a connection stage indicating a probable authentication error: ("ConnectionClosedByBroker: (403) 'ACCESS_REFUSED - Login was refused using authentication mechanism PLAIN. For details see the broker logfile.'",); first exception - None

2020-06-24 14:39:37 ERROR    pika.adapters.base_connection  - Self-initiated stack bring-up failed: AMQPConnectionWorkflowFailed: 1 exceptions in all; last exception - AMQPConnectorAMQPHandshakeError: ProbableAuthenticationError: Client was disconnected at a connection stage indicating a probable authentication error: ("ConnectionClosedByBroker: (403) 'ACCESS_REFUSED - Login was refused using authentication mechanism PLAIN. For details see the broker logfile.'",); first exception - None

2020-06-24 14:40:24.371281: E tensorflow/stream_executor/cuda/cuda_driver.cc:351] failed call to cuInit: UNKNOWN ERROR (303)

If I restart the containers, Rasa X will not restart. It looks like Rasa X is no longer connected to the entire system. I can no longer log in to Rasa X using the old password, but I have received a new password with which I can log in. I also had to relink the Github repository. Is that the right process? Or did I do something wrong with the installation of the update using the method of the one-line deploy script?

Thank you very much for your help and kind regards :kissing_closed_eyes:

Hi Jenny,

It looks like there is a problem with the RabbitMQ message queue. The rasa-production container sends a copy of the tracker store to Rasa X via RabbitMQ. Can you confirm that the rabbitmq container is running with a docker-compose ps command and look at the logs for that container.

Also confirm that the same credentials are being used for all three of those containers.

Greg