Could not save event of type 'action' with timestamp

I also facing same issue…Is this some base code issue?

Hi @Tobias_Wochinger & @alwx, exactly. I am using Windows 10. Seems like a common theme with this issue :sweat_smile:

@KalleBylin @aniket Yes, I can confirm that we have this issue on Windows, and we’re working on fixing it. However, I cannot give you an accurate estimate of when it will be fixed.

I suggest using two options as a workaround:

1. You can use our One-line Deploy Script to run Rasa X locally. More details can be found here: https://rasa.com/docs/rasa-x/master/installation-and-setup/one-line-deploy-script/#windows-and-macos-installation. Actually, it’s not even a workaround but an officially recommended option :slight_smile:
  2. You can also use the Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL). It’s also easy, relatively straightforward, and it works perfectly with Rasa X. Check this document to get more information about how to install it and use: Install Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) on Windows 10 | Microsoft Docs You can also use One-line Deploy Script with WSL — just execute curl -s get-rasa-x.rasa.com | sudo bash in your WSL terminal after the installation.
3 Likes

This perhaps works well for Windows 10 because multipass works for Windows 10 as it requires hyper-V to run

What is the solution for Windows 7 machine?

Finally Rasa has answered that its an issue. Recently raised this in a webinar also.

2 Likes

Hi there I am getting the same here with Windows 10, Rasa 1.10.8 and RasaX 2.8.1 …is there any update on this? Above link to the one-line deploy script is broken.

WARNING:rasax.community.services.event_consumers.event_consumer:Saving event failed due to an 'IntegrityError'. This means that the event is already stored in the database. The event data was '{"sender_id": "9c61f8926a0546ea8c02e49bef809c25", "event": "action", "timestamp": 1596042043.136814, "name": "utter_show_options", "policy": "policy_0_AugmentedMemoizationPolicy", "confidence": 1.0}'. (sqlite3.IntegrityError) UNIQUE constraint failed: conversation_event.conversation_id, conversation_event.timestamp, conversation_event.type_name [SQL: INSERT INTO conversation_event (conversation_id, type_name, timestamp, intent_name, action_name, slot_name, slot_value, policy, is_flagged, data, evaluation, rasa_environment) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)] [parameters: ('9c61f8926a0546ea8c02e49bef809c25', 'action', 1596042043.136814, None, 'utter_show_options', None, None, 'AugmentedMemoizationPolicy', 0, '{"sender_id": "9c61f8926a0546ea8c02e49bef809c25", "event": "action", "timestamp": 1596042043.136814, "name": "utter_show_options", "policy": "policy_0_AugmentedMemoizationPolicy", "confidence": 1.0}', None, 'production')] (Background on this error at: http://sqlalche.me/e/13/gkpj)

@wbrinki Did you ever find a solution for this?

Unfortunately not…I still don’t know how to solve this. The only solution that might work would be to downgrade Rasa and RasaX Version but that is not an option for me. I tried out if a fresh install of Rasa and RasaX and also removed db , db-shm or db-wal files…but it didn’t work.

Too bad… I encountered the same problem. Will let you know if I ever find a solution though

HI @alwx. This link doesn’t work: [https://rasa.com/docs/rasa-x/master/installation-and-setup/one-line-deploy-script/#windows-and-macos-installation](http://Rasa X One Line deploy script) Is there an updated link? Also, any ETA on the fix? We are also having this same issue on Win 10. Thanks Serge

i am getting the same error and it is becoming a huge problem

@wbrinki @Taufred @Sheik I have faced same issue !!But I could resolve it by deleting event.db,events.db-shm ,events.db-wal all three .But yeah this wont delete your conversation unlike what you will see if you delete rasa.db,rasa.db-shm and rasa.db-wal but will solve this issue is what I feel .This I have faced multiple times so yeah this should work.

Thanks @vaidehi let me try what you have suggested, I tried in a fresh virtual env from scratch it did not go away

@vaidehi still the issue persists

WARNING:rasax.community.services.event_consumers.event_consumer:Saving event failed due to an ‘IntegrityError’. This means that the event is already stored in the database. The event data was ‘{“sender_id”: “a13f42811a42457c846889b0756f1933”, “event”: “action”, “timestamp”: 1600258687.449454, “name”: “action_listen”, “policy”: null, “confidence”: null}’. (sqlite3.IntegrityError) UNIQUE constraint failed: conversation_event.conversation_id, conversation_event.timestamp, conversation_event.type_name [SQL: INSERT INTO conversation_event (conversation_id, type_name, timestamp, intent_name, action_name, slot_name, slot_value, policy, is_flagged, data, evaluation, rasa_environment) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)] [parameters: (‘a13f42811a42457c846889b0756f1933’, ‘action’, 1600258687.449454, None, ‘action_listen’, None, None, None, 0, ‘{“sender_id”: “a13f42811a42457c846889b0756f1933”, “event”: “action”, “timestamp”: 1600258687.449454, “name”: “action_listen”, “policy”: null, “confidence”: null}’, None, ‘production’)] (Background on this error at: http://sqlalche.me/e/13/gkpj) WARNING:rasax.community.services.event_consumers.event_consumer:Saving event failed due to an ‘IntegrityError’. This means that the event is already stored in the database. The event data was ‘{“sender_id”: “d847c0422cb44f4d97bf138da754dac3”, “event”: “action”, “timestamp”: 1600258764.572651, “metadata”: {“rasa_x_flagged”: false, “rasa_x_id”: 250}, “name”: “action_listen”, “policy”: “policy_0_MemoizationPolicy”, “confidence”: 1.0}’. (sqlite3.IntegrityError) UNIQUE constraint failed: conversation_event.conversation_id, conversation_event.timestamp, conversation_event.type_name [SQL: INSERT INTO conversation_event (conversation_id, type_name, timestamp, intent_name, action_name, slot_name, slot_value, policy, is_flagged, data, evaluation, rasa_environment) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)] [parameters: (‘d847c0422cb44f4d97bf138da754dac3’, ‘action’, 1600258764.572651, None, ‘action_listen’, None, None, ‘MemoizationPolicy’, 0, ‘{“sender_id”: “d847c0422cb44f4d97bf138da754dac3”, “event”: “action”, “timestamp”: 1600258764.572651, “metadata”: {“rasa_x_flagged”: false, “rasa_x_id”: 250}, “name”: “action_listen”, “policy”: “policy_0_MemoizationPolicy”, “confidence”: 1.0}’, None, ‘production’)] (Background on this error at: http://sqlalche.me/e/13/gkpj)

Try removing rasa.db hope this is your test set up else you will loose conversations

Nope vaidehi, I did a fresh install as well in a fresh virtual environment

Heyy Sheik , looks like this is issue in git as well check out

I have also same issue please give us the solution to fix this issue as soon as possible @Rasa . Thank you. (My Os is MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6)

Any update on this issue. I am using Rasa x 0.36.0 and Rasa 2.3.X. facing same problem on windows 7, windows 10.

Same Rasa version and project works on Mac and Ubuntu, flawless. Unfortunately for my client, Linux/Mac is not an option