Contradicting stories/rules - action 'action_listen' error (Rasa 2.4.0)

Hi all,
I would like to know why I get this error during the training of the Core model:

InvalidRule: 
Contradicting rules or stories found 🚨

- the prediction of the action 'action_recap' in story 'tipycal_order_hp' is contradicting with rule(s) '' which predicted action 'action_listen'.
Please update your stories and rules so that they don't contradict each other.
You can find more information about the usage of rules at https://rasa.com/docs/rasa/rules. 

This is my stories.yml:

stories:
- story: tipical_order_hp
  steps:
  - intent: greet
  - action: utter_explanation
  - action: standard_ordination
  - active_loop: standard_ordination
  - slot_was_set:
    - requested_slot: null
  - action: action_recap 
  - action: utter_confirm
  - intent: affirm
  - action: utter_goodbye

I have also noticed that, during NLU’s training:

Training NLU model...
rasa.shared.nlu.training_data.training_data  - Training data stats:
rasa.shared.nlu.training_data.training_data  - Number of intent examples: 147 (7 distinct intents)

rasa.shared.nlu.training_data.training_data  -   Found intents: 'drinks_order', 'deny', 'greet', 'affirm', 'pizza_order', 'inform_phone_number', 'inform_hour'
rasa.shared.nlu.training_data.training_data  - Number of response examples: 0 (0 distinct responses)
rasa.shared.nlu.training_data.training_data  - Number of entity examples: 129 (6 distinct entities)
rasa.shared.nlu.training_data.training_data  -   Found entity types: 'drinks_quantity', 'pizza_quantity', 'drink_type', 'hour', 'phone_number', 'pizza_type'
rasa.shared.nlu.training_data.training_data  -   Found entity groups: '1', '2', '3'

Above Number of response examples: 0 (0 distinct responses) is not correct, because the domain.yml file contains these responses:

responses: 
  utter_start: 
    - text: "Please, before to start with your ordination, say hello to xyz, our chatbot"
  utter_explanation: 
    - text: "Hi, I am xyz! I am here to take your ordination. Let's start ... "
  utter_ask_pizza_type:
    - text: "Please, could you tell me which, and how many, pizza do you want to order?"
    - text: "Could you tell me which, and how many, pizza do you want to order, please?"
  utter_ask_drink_type:
    - text: "Please, could you tell me which, and how many, drinks do you want to order?"
    - text: "Could you tell me which, and how many, drinks do you want to order, please?"
  utter_ask_hour:
    - text: "Please, specify here when you want to come to take your pizza:"
  utter_ask_name_surname: 
    - text: "Please, specify below your name and surname"
  utter_ask_phone_number:
    - text: "Please, write here your phone number"
  utter_ask_pizza_quantity:
    - text: "In which quantity?"
    - text: "How many pieces?"
  utter_ask_drinks_quantity:
    - text: "In which quantity?"
    - text: "How many bottles?"
  utter_confirm:
    - text: "Can I proceed to submit your ordination?"
  utter_goodbye:
    - text: "The ordination has been correctly submitted. Goodbye!"
  utter_sorry:
    - text: "The ordination has not been correctly submitted. You could retry later, sorry!

Lastly, this is my domain.yml (2.6 KB) file

Hi @SimoCanc could you share your rules.yml file as well?

1 Like

Hi @m.vielkind, I have just solved deleting all the rules, and adding more stories.