Can't get custom actions with rasa-x on docker

It shows ERROR:no such service.But sudo docker-compose logs rasa-x gives next error

sudo docker-compose logs app gives next output Also I removed from docker-compose.override.yml file this line “ports: 5055:5055” and sudo docker-compose rasa-production gives next error.Can you help please.I’m trying to solve this problem more than one week

My endpoints.yml file consists:action_endpoint:url: “http://localhost:5055/webhook

My docker-compose.override.yml file consists: 1

The error in your action server should be occurring after the parts of the logs you shared. It would be very useful to see the logs of app_1 when you try to talk to your assistant and rasa-production_1 logs ERROR: Encountered an exception while running action ....

Also it seems that rasa-production is unable to load a model from Rasa X. Can you check that you have a trained model in Rasa X and that it’s using a version that’s compatible with the rasa version you’re running? Could you also post the full contents of your endpoints.yml? Thanks!

app_1 output:

rasa_production_1 output: How to check that I have compatible rasa version? Also I tried to use this code docker run -v $(pwd):/app rasa/rasa:1.10.1-full init --no-prompt.It shows next error: Also I use in actions.py file python library does it have any influence to errors?

Can you check if your .env file contains an entry for RABBITMQ_PASSWORD? If there’s an entry, it would be helpful if you could inspect the etc_rabbit_1 service as well.

How to check that I have compatible rasa version? endpoints.yml file

What version did you train your model with? It seems like your Rasa container runs 1.10.1 - this means your model needs to have been trained using at least 1.10.0.

Also I use in actions.py file python library does it have any influence to errors?

Would you mind explaining that a little more? Do you mean you’re using an external library in your actions.py file? Can you share the contents (or at least the import ... lines) from that file? Thanks!

I think I have entry for RABBITMQ_PASSWORD: 1

I tried to run cutom actions just with simple functionality like when bot asks what is your name and user prints his/her name it replies with “Hello world”. After this change I did next 1.sudo docker-compose down 2.sudo docker-compose up -d 3 uploaded all code to github repo but nothing changed. It works on rasa shell but not in rasa x. Doing this I wanted to check problem in custom action or in external library.How to deal with it? Even simple dispatcher.utter_message(“Hello World!”) not printed in rasa x ui Also what should I write instead of localhost here url: "http://localhost:5055/webhook"actions.py (8.2 KB) config.yml (738 Bytes) docker-compose.override.yml (178 Bytes) Dockerfile (559 Bytes) endpoints.yml (1.5 KB) Errors are same

Instead of localhost you should give the name of the docker service that runs the action server, which in your case is app, so it would be http://app:5055/webhook.

Another issue might be in your actions.py file - you’re using an external library googlesearch which isn’t part of the rasa-sdk container. Can you take that out of your actions file for now, so we can narrow down the problem? Eventually we can install it into your custom action server.

If that works: another issue is the image section in your docker-compose.override.yml references the rasa-sdk image. If you want to use your Docker image built with the Dockerfile, you need to reference that image instead.

This work for me, thanks