Can i take user feedback in text format.like user can write whatever he/she wants to write about the product

is there any way to take feedback from user in text format unlike any buttons. i just want to capture user thoughts about my product.i have just tried it in custom action using FormAction. i made an feedback intent and also make this intent text as entities.i filled the slots and return reply to the user through sentiment analysis.but it is not working so far because it takes limited text which is mentioned in the intent. is there any way to take limitless text from user in feedback which is not mentioned in intent.

What do you mean by it takes limited text? You’re already on the right track by using forms, but you shouldnt pick this up from an entity – with forms you can pick it up from the text itself. You’re looking for the from_text slot mapping, example here: rasa-demo/actions.py at master · RasaHQ/rasa-demo · GitHub and here rasa-demo/actions.py at master · RasaHQ/rasa-demo · GitHub

thanks for reply.my problem has solved.