Buttons not visible in UI

Hi, I have a button for my intent mood When testing on rasa shell, I can select the payload, whereas nothing shows on the UI. Can anyone help me with what could be done in this.

hey @garimaagarwal1007 which UI are you using?

Hey. I’m using javascript. I did overcome that issue. But how do I send the selected intent back to the bot is where I am stuck now. @JiteshGaikwad

Can you please explain this

Probably a very naive question. So in payload we send the intent., When the user selects clicks on any of the button means that they selected an intent right. I understood how it had to be done though. Thanks for your time. I’m pretty new to RASA so such silly questions

So is your problem solved?

Yes

Hey, @garimaagarwal1007 I am facing the same problem with the buttons not showing up. Can you tell me how did you solve it?

can you tell how did you overcome the issue , im facing this in my react project , backend as nodejs

Hey! Can you tell me how did you overcome this issue ? I am stuck there, I am using javascript. when I test it in the rasa shell it works properly, but when I test it in my flask app the buttons are not shown