Our bot have recently been deployed to production!
We use the docker containers and I find it to be the easiest way to deploy the Rasa stack.
We currently have 20 custom actions integrating to various systems using Oracle DB, MSSQL, LDAP, REST, AMQP (RabbitMQ) …
We use Git for version control and Jenkins with shell scripts to bring down the containers run the train scripts and spin up the bot when new code is pushed.
Our biggest challenge is to gather intents from the users. Users will type in any nonsense .
Every morning we pull the logs and check what users entered the previous day and where the bot were unable to help them, based on that we write intents to cater for those requests (even if the bot cant help them we at least point them to someone who can).
If the bot don’t understand the intention after two tries it will notify a human to assist the user.
So far it has been a fun journey and we are getting good feedback.
Some features …
- Log a request in our ITSM tool (Remedy)
- Query your open and closed requests
- Get incident details
- Submit suggestions
- Request temporary admin access to your device
- FAQ for the general questions (setup email, configure printer, setup vpn …)
- Search for contact details in the company address book
- View your organization structure
- View your company profile
- Find the owner of a device based on asset tag
- Put you in contact with a human if the bot can’t help