Recommended deployment of Rasa OSS and Rasa X does not work

Hey Johan,

Glad I’m not the only one struggling. Based upon what I’ve gone through to get this working, I don’t believe very many people have taken a Rasa bot to production in a good way.

Maybe if you have a blank Kubernetes cluster dedicated to Rasa, without any security practices the helm chart will work fine.

I nearly have everything working now. I can provide you some guidance once I have the final bit working, but for now you can have a look at the issues I’ve opened on Github to point you in the right direction.

Most of the issues lie with the Network Policies being broken. The Rasa X policies can work with the rasa-oss but you need to add a component label to the rasa pod that matches “rasa-production” and “rasa-worker” (I disabled worker, although this just seemed to break things more and haven’t gotten down to investigate it).

Everything was a pain to debug, took over a week of time and left a sour experience in the mouth.

You can see all the issues I opened on their Github repositories here: For the Rasa chart:

For the Rasa-X chart: