Rasa_sdk.executor - Failed to register package 'actions'

Oh, I need your help. Can you tell me What I have class?

@Chan

For Rasa Courses:

1. [Official] Rasa Certification Workshop
  2. Rasa Advanced Custom Actions, Forms, & Responses Workshop
  3. Rasa Advanced Deployment Workshop
  4. [Free] Rasa for Beginners

Do follow the Rasa Youtube channel for updated videos.

Please also see these mini projects repo rasa/examples at main · RasaHQ/rasa · GitHub , clone them, run them and understand each one coding. It will help you a lot to understand the Rasa and Chatbot working.

Thanks. I really study hard. haha.

@Chan Did you completed all these courses? Yes or No or you will do?

Now, I’m learning about <#4. [Free] Rasa for beginners> and maybe… since 1 hour later, I’m going to finish.

And I’m going to plan to study according to your list #1 and #3 until tomorrow. But. #2’s course is closed. Oh, Now I’m paying list no.1 and no.3. I got a discount coupon. :slight_smile:

@Chan great and you will get the certificate of completion from Rasa and Udemy both, keep an eye on rasa 14 series episode also and youtube videos too.

@Chan See these video right now Conversational AI with Rasa: Introduction to Rasa - YouTube

@Chan I guess we are already diverted from error a lot and please close this thread with solution for others. Good Luck!

@nik202 Can I ask another how you learn about AI Chat bot? (specially RASA)

My studying style is to read a book or major textbooks. But, In my case, I don’t find a book like RASA In my country, South Korea, and so forth. Excuse me… Can you recommend the book? It’s okay to read a english book.

@Chan Please you can order this book: https://www.amazon.com/Conversational-Rasa-AI-powered-voice-based-assistants/dp/1801077053

Good Luck!

@nik202 How are you? In Korea, It is about 11:30 AM, Oh… In London, it is break of day…

I look at your advice in Amazon and recommendation’s book. It’s unreleased now. I hope to read.

Anyway, I am faced with an ordeal… Google Cloud <-> Rasa…

I refer to your recommendation about Udemy’s List ( Rasa Advanced Deployment Workshop

Umm…

@Chan What is this error?

Now I look at your reply. As you talk about Udemy, lecture of list, I want to connect Rasa and Google Cloud.

Another people say That’s problem is solved by Stack Overflow.

I feel you are my mentor for Rasa and so forth. Thank you.

@Chan First close this thread Rasa_sdk.executor - Failed to register package 'actions' - #2 by nik202 tick on the solution.

@Chan Above issue is not related to this thread error.

I have the same issue. Any tips for solution?

@jangisumit468 share your error with screenshot.

@Chan Hi, can you close this thread with mark the solution Rasa_sdk.executor - Failed to register package 'actions' - #2 by nik202. for your future reference and for others. Thanks.

@nik202 Oh, Now i can see your reply. Thank you your feedback. I solve the problem above that. Thanks! On the side note, I look forward to release the book recommended. haha.

@Chan You know how to close the thread or this topic? Yes or No.

@Chan Mark this thread as a solution Rasa_sdk.executor - Failed to register package 'actions' - #2 by nik202 As, it will help other users for their reference, please.

You will see a tick and solution next to the above link just click and close it. If you were not able to close do let me know.

Thanks.

I’m so thank you and you are so kind of you because you are directly feedback to me in real time.

@shubharora734 Not get you bro? :thinking: