I have enterd the intents in domain but it say entines are not defined in domain

i have enterd the intents in domain but it say entines are not defined in domain

intents:
  - greet
  - goodbye
  - affirm
  - deny
  - mood_great
  - mood_unhappy
  - bot_challenge
  - loan
  - inform
entities:
  - name
  - email
  - phone_number
  - loan_type
  - amount
responses:
  utter_greet:
    - text: "Hey! How are you?"

utter_cheer_up:
    - text: "Here is something to cheer you up:"
    image: "https://i.imgur.com/nGF1K8f.jpg"

utter_did_that_help:
    - text: "Did that help you?"

utter_happy:
    - text: "Great, carry on!"

utter_goodbye:
    - text: "Bye"

utter_iamabot:
    - text: "I am a bot, powered by Rasa."

utter_ask_name:
    - text: "what is you name"

utter_ask_email:
    - text: "what is you email id"

utter_ask_phone_number:
    - text: "what is you phone number"

utter_ask_loan_type:
    - text: "what is the loan type"

utter_ask_amount:
    - text: "what is the amount you want ot borrow"

utter_submit:
    - text: "you have sucsesfully subimited the form"

slots:
  name:
    type: unfeaturized
  phone_number:
  loan_type:
  email:
  amount:

forms:
  - loan_form

session_config:
  session_expiration_time: 60
  carry_over_slots_to_new_session: true
ERROR:home/harshith/anaconda3/envs/rasa/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/core/training/dsl.py:431: UserWarning: Found unknown intent 'greet' on line 2. Please, make sure that all intents are listed in your domain yaml.
  docs=DOCS_URL_DOMAINS,
/home/harshith/anaconda3/envs/rasa/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/core/training/dsl.py:431: UserWarning: Found unknown intent 'mood_great' on line 4. Please, make sure that all intents are listed in your domain yaml.
  docs=DOCS_URL_DOMAINS,
/home/harshith/anaconda3/envs/rasa/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/core/training/dsl.py:431: UserWarning: Found unknown intent 'greet' on line 8. Please, make sure that all intents are listed in your domain yaml.
  docs=DOCS_URL_DOMAINS,
/home/harshith/anaconda3/envs/rasa/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/core/training/dsl.py:431: UserWarning: Found unknown intent 'loan' on line 10. Please, make sure that all intents are listed in your domain yaml.
  docs=DOCS_URL_DOMAINS,
/home/harshith/anaconda3/envs/rasa/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/core/training/dsl.py:431: UserWarning: Found unknown intent 'affirm' on line 15. Please, make sure that all intents are listed in your domain yaml.
  docs=DOCS_URL_DOMAINS,
/home/harshith/anaconda3/envs/rasa/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/core/training/dsl.py:431: UserWarning: Found unknown intent 'greet' on line 19. Please, make sure that all intents are listed in your domain yaml.
  docs=DOCS_URL_DOMAINS,
/home/harshith/anaconda3/envs/rasa/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/core/training/dsl.py:431: UserWarning: Found unknown intent 'mood_unhappy' on line 21. Please, make sure that all intents are listed in your domain yaml.
  docs=DOCS_URL_DOMAINS,
/home/harshith/anaconda3/envs/rasa/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/core/training/dsl.py:431: UserWarning: Found unknown intent 'deny' on line 24. Please, make sure that all intents are listed in your domain yaml.
  docs=DOCS_URL_DOMAINS,
/home/harshith/anaconda3/envs/rasa/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/core/training/dsl.py:431: UserWarning: Found unknown intent 'goodbye' on line 28. Please, make sure that all intents are listed in your domain yaml.
  docs=DOCS_URL_DOMAINS,
/home/harshith/anaconda3/envs/rasa/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa/core/training/dsl.py:431: UserWarning: Found unknown intent 'bot_challenge' on line 32. Please, make sure that all intents are listed in your domain yaml.
  docs=DOCS_URL_DOMAINS,

I think you are also having an issue that is known by the Rasa Team and they seem to have fixed this.

i figured out the problem there was some problem in the domain.yml file so please check it out thoroughly and that will clear all the problems but its very hard for a first time user to know the domain.yml syntax and validation so please make a documentation on this checking with yml validation website

and the indentation problems are more i hope rasa finds out a problem

i had also another problem how to take the input such as name in the form text if i use the form it will only take the entities but not the different entities such as name so how to do it