Docker - Training RASA NLU - Error about package name?

I am trying to train RASA NLU with Docker with the following command:

docker run -v ~/rasa/project:/app/project -v ~/rasa/model:/app/model rasa/rasa_nlu run python -m rasa.nlu.train -c /app/project/config.yml -d /app/project/nlu.md -o /app/model --project example_instance

This outputs the following:

/usr/local/lib/python3.6/runpy.py:125: RuntimeWarning: 'rasa.nlu.train' found in sys.modules after import of package 'rasa.nlu', but prior to execution of 'rasa.nlu.train'; this may result in unpredictable behaviour
  warn(RuntimeWarning(msg))

Question: My package name is rasa.nlu. What is that first warning? (I tried the name rasa_nlu but it told me to change it)

Continuing the discussion from Docker - Training RASA NLU - Error about package name?:

Hi, facing the same issue (without docker). Although the whole installation has completed successfully when trying to train a NLU model it throws out:

/usr/lib/python3.5/runpy.py:125: RuntimeWarning: ‘rasa_nlu.train’ found in sys.modules after import of package ‘rasa_nlu’, but prior to execution of ‘rasa_nlu.train’; this may result in unpredictable behaviour warn(RuntimeWarning(msg)) Segmentation fault

Dear rasa … can anyone help with this ?

Previous problems till this point where related to cryptography ciff than service_identity and urllib3 version 1.25 (being too high) - all fixed.

Thanks, Peter

Presently, the doc doesn’t seem to be in line with the rasa last version. Try to launch the training with

rasa train nlu

But I think you will run on another problems…