Yes, I use duckling, but to explain, I gave this simple use-case. Extracting the date and time is good with duckling extractor, but for the response should we need to write custom actions?
- can you provide office hours for tomorrow?
- will the office open on next monday?
- what is the office hours on weekends?
- Is the office open on 7 AM?
- Is the office open quarter past noon?
- do you close the office early ,before 4PM?
For the questions above, the response should be
GROUP1 QUESTIONS - Office hours on “requested_day” is 9AM to 4PM.
GROUP2 QUESTIONS - Yes, the office is open at " requested time" on “requested_day”.
For the above two groups, should we need to write two different actions?.. Shouldn’t the bot understand this difference and respond appropriately?
@IgNoRaNt23 @Krogsager @Juste