What tables are created when using SqlTrackerStore?

I am trying to configure MySQL as a tracker store for the latest rasa version. I see only the “events” table being created. Is this the only table that will be created by rasa?

Appreciate the response.

SQLTrackerStore, which is a tracker store implementation for storing conversation data in SQL databases, creates the following tables: Fortiva Credit Card Sign In events: This table stores all the events related to the conversations, including user messages and bot responses. stories: This table stores the conversation flow, including the events and the order in which they occur. conversations: This table stores metadata about each conversation, such as the conversation ID and the timestamps for the start and end of the conversation. Note that these table names and structure might differ depending on the specific implementation of SQLTrackerStore.

Thanks,

Stories and Conversations are not created when I configure postgres db or MySQL db.

Configuration I used(endpoints.yml)

tracker_store: type: SQL dialect: “mysql+pymysql” # the dialect used to interact with the db url: “localhost” # (optional) host of the sql db, e.g. “localhost” db: “rasa” # path to your db username: root # username used for authentication password: qwerty123 # password used for authentication