Wanted: ideas for new starter packs!

1. Disease detection from symptoms (e.g. GitHub - vsharathchandra/AI-Healthcare-chatbot: Through a series of questions about symptoms it diagnosis the health condition of patient.)
  2. Finding healthcare facilities(emergency, imaging facilities, blood banks, etc) nearby me using both(API or database)
  3. healthcare + medi-claim (insurance) domain,etc

An flash card bot/quiz, that helps students with studying for exams and quizzes .

A quiz bot, that provides options in the form of buttons and can acknowledge correct answer.

I’m already building such a bot for healthcare with 120+ intents and 16420+ lines of training NLU data,3 lakh+ entities. :innocent::sunglasses::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Can we build a bot for stock market, where bot can be helpful for educating the begginers, provide recommendation, and give insights in a conversational manner.

How about a “standard” purchase dialog that allows users to buy multiple items and specify different properties about them (e.g. buying 7 green apples and 5 oranges). I think this would help to shed light on the recent advances in Rasa Forms.

Feel free to contact me, as I would be more than happy to help with this project.

Application-wise, this could be turned into a cooking assistant, by connecting it to a recipe database.

Not sure if I’m too late, but I think a bot that asks users quiz questions would be interesting. It’s not overly open ended, so shouldn’t be too complex. The questions could be from a simple CSV file (but there’s scope to extend it to a database I suppose) Then you’d want ways to make it handle a few choices from the user, perhaps difficulty levels and maybe topics. The responses to users would be fairly straightforward, but maybe you’d want to add some variety, especially if they get questions right on say a five question long streak. This appeals as it could demonstrate various features but it’s also not so advanced that it would be a huge learning curve for people to work with the code.