VisibleDeprecationWarning

I am getting the below warning when I train my model, any insights?

c:\users\sj057223\appdata\local\continuum\anaconda3\envs\rasabotmsds\lib\site-packages\rasa\nlu\classifiers\diet_classifier.py:595: VisibleDeprecationWarning: Creating an ndarray from ragged nested sequences (which is a list-or-tuple of lists-or-tuples-or ndarrays with different lengths or shapes) is deprecated. If you meant to do this, you must specify ‘dtype=object’ when creating the ndarray for tag_name, tag_ids in tag_name_to_tag_ids.items() 2020-09-11 22:49:46.532514: E tensorflow/stream_executor/cuda/cuda_driver.cc:351] failed call to cuInit: UNKNOWN ERROR (303) Epochs: 0%| | 0/100 [00:00<?, ?it/s]c:\users\sj057223\appdata\local\continuum\anaconda3\envs\rasabotmsds\lib\site-packages\rasa\utils\tensorflow\model_data.py:386: VisibleDeprecationWarning: Creating an ndarray from ragged nested sequences (which is a list-or-tuple of lists-or-tuples-or ndarrays with different lengths or shapes) is deprecated. If you meant to do this, you must specify ‘dtype=object’ when creating the ndarray final_data[k].append(np.concatenate(np.array(v)))

Hi did you manage to solve this problem, I am having this same issue as well.

Hi @Sheik, what version of Rasa do you have installed?

hi @b-quachtran 1.10

Hi @Sheik, we’ve created an issue for this here. The fix has been merged and should be shipped with the 2.0 version of Rasa.

I have this problem I did a clean install of rasa on ubuntu,
rasa init works but only if I choose not to train the model. When I choose to train the model I get the warning, VisibleDeprecationWarning: Creating an ndarray from ragged nested sequences (which is a list-or-tuple of lists-or-tuples-or ndarrays with different lengths or shapes) is deprecated

and then a tensor flow error

/usr/local/lib/python3.8/dist-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/ops.py:845 __array__
        raise NotImplementedError(
    NotImplementedError: Cannot convert a symbolic Tensor (strided_slice_6:0) to a numpy array. This error may indicate that you're trying to pass a Tensor to a NumPy call, which is not supported

My system is as follows; Rasa Version : 2.5.1 Minimum Compatible Version: 2.2.0a1 Rasa SDK Version : 2.5.0 Rasa X Version : None Python Version : 3.8.5 Operating System : Linux-5.8.0-50-generic-x86_64-with-glibc2.29 Python Path : /usr/bin/python3

Seems like now this is an underspecified set of version dependencies? See here: Unable to train an HFT-based NLU model