Video Tutorial for Set up a knowledge base to encode domain knowledge for Rasa

Please provide a video tutorial for Set up a knowledge base to encode domain knowledge for Rasa.

1 Like

Would be great to get Video tutorial @rctatman @Tanja .Do consider this as this feature in Rasa is unique and most importantly makes the response much better .And also as its involving graph sql its little hard to follow .May be you can brief about that as well .We would love to experiment and give feedback .

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion! It probably won’t be in the next couple weeks but I’ll definintely keep it in mind. :slight_smile:

I agree with you @vaidehi. I have used IBM Discovery and Watson. It can actually search up the query from the document using Discovery and return the relevant section of the document with the most appropriate answer. If something similar can be incorporated in RASA, it would be cool. It can cut down on a lot of time for development of chatbot. @rctatman

1 Like

Yes , now with Rasa 2.0 the bot can understand role as well of entities,it would be cherry on cake if we can integrate Knowledge base along with Rasa 2.0 bot . @rctatman please consider this.