ValueError: Tensor Tensor("activation_1_1/Softmax:0", shape=(None, 9), dtype=float32) is not an element of this graph

I have recently started exploring rasa NLU & Core. However, I am stuck in the final step where my bot is not able to predict the next action & throws the below error.

It would be great If you could please help me out with this issue at the earliest.

My understanding is the issue lies with the keras backend which is used in KerasPolicy(). Also sharing the module versions I’m using in case you might need it for helping here – • Rasa core – 0.9.6 • Rasa NLU - 0.12.3 • Tensorflow – 2.1.0 • Keras – 2.3.1

Attached complete screenshot of the error

Hi Ruksar, welcome to the forums!

It looks like you’re running an older version of Rasa. The easiest way to fix this error will be to upgrade Rasa to the most recent version using pip:

pip install rasa --upgrade

And then retrain your models:

rasa train

Also, out of curiosity, do you know where you ran across this example? It looks like several people have run into similar errors recently due to this version & if we could update the relevant material we could help folks avoid this in the future. :pray:

I have been following this link

Code -