ValueError:JSON issue trying to get set up

Hi Forum -

I am running rasa NLU and Core locally on a mac - I am building a bot using the Spacy Portuguese language and have run into this …

Traceback (most recent call last): File “nlu_model.py”, line 18, in train_nlu(’./data/data.json’, ‘config_spacy.json’, ‘./models/nlu’) File “nlu_model.py”, line 9, in train_nlu trainer = Trainer(RasaNLUModelConfig(config)) File “/anaconda3/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa_nlu/config.py”, line 103, in init self.override(configuration_values) File “/anaconda3/lib/python3.6/site-packages/rasa_nlu/config.py”, line 180, in override self. dict .update(config) ValueError: dictionary update sequence element #0 has length 1; 2 is required

ValueError problems seem like cross-platform problems … and pretty common BUT I can’t find a solution related to using Rasa.

Is there something wrong with my training data? (all the data was added with the RASA javascript trainer tool)

Or

with the Portuguese language implementation?

Mhm, can you share the content of config_spacy.json. Seems like there is something wrong in there.

Thx @Tobias_Wochinger - here is the contents of Config … could the problem have to do with me using the Portuguese lang kit?

{ “pipeline”:“spacy_sklearn”, “path”:"./models/nlu", “data”:"./data/data.json" }