Muzibur
(Muzibur Rahman Rukon)
September 27, 2019, 11:46am
1
I get the following error please help me, I want to built a chatbot in bangla
in [6]: !{python} -m spacy download bn_core_web_md
!{python} -m spacy link bn_core_web_md bn --force;
error:
✘ No compatible model found for ‘bn_core_web_md’ (spaCy v2.1.8).
✘ Can’t locate model data
The data should be located in bn_core_web_md
imLew
(Nikolai)
September 27, 2019, 12:44pm
2
Are you sure you have the right model name?
Muzibur
(Muzibur Rahman Rukon)
September 27, 2019, 1:34pm
3
yes this is rasa_core==0.9.6
imLew
(Nikolai)
September 27, 2019, 2:26pm
4
I mean the spacy model. This is an issue with spacy, not rasa, so I can’t help very much. Just that based on the error you reported it looks like bn_core_web_md does not exist.
Muzibur
(Muzibur Rahman Rukon)
September 27, 2019, 2:33pm
5
I use spacy 2.1.8, How can i solve my problem please!
imLew
(Nikolai)
September 27, 2019, 3:09pm
6
Have a look at https://spacy.io/usage/models#languages , there is no Bangla spacy model yet.
There are ways to use rasa without a pre-trained spacy model of course. Check out Language Support .