Unrecognized Arguments unrecognized arguments: --nlu_threshold --core_threshold --fallback_action action_default_fallback

I am trying to implement fallback in my application, As per the documentation i tried to run but got the error below. I added utter_default to the domain.yml

python -m rasa_core.train -d domain.yml -s data/stories.md -o models/current/dialogue --nlu_threshold 0.1 --core_threshold 0.1 --fallback_action action_default_fallback -c policies.yml usage: train.py [-h] {default,compare,interactive} … train.py: error: unrecognized arguments: --nlu_threshold 0.1 --core_threshold 0.1 --fallback_action action_default_fallback

Where do i need to add fallback into our policy if i use the new version of RASA-STACK and use below command for training python -m rasa_core.train -d domain.yml -s data/stories.md -o models/current/dialogue --nlu_threshold 0.1 --core_threshold 0.1 --fallback_action action_default_fallback -c policies.yml for

1 Like

you have to add the threshold values to the config.yml file under policies like below:

policies:

– name: “FallbackPolicy”

nlu_threshold: 0.1

core_threshold: 0.1

fallback_action_name: “action_default_fallback”

you can find the same in documentation in Migration Guide

1 Like